Chapter 11 | Let's Chill

Him so fine.😩😍
Enjoy the chapter y'all.🤦🏾‍♀️

*****************************************

David Brewster

Skylar
Come see me then

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I thought she was going to reply with something smart.

Me
Yo, you deadass ?

Skylar
Nah, for play.

I looked at the text then chuckled. I decided to call her. I was getting tired of texting. I wanted to hear her beautiful voice.

"Hello ?" She answered in a soft tone. I just smiled at the sound of her voice.

"How you just gone play me like that ?" I asked. I heard her giggle.

"What you talking bout ?" She asked, acting clueless.

"You know what I'm talking about. I just wanted to know whether you was dead serious or not. Yo sarcasm wasn't needed." I said, shaking my head. She just started laughing. "I'm serious, girl."

"Whatever." She said, calming down from laughing. The line got quiet.

"So you want me to come over or what ?" I asked.

"It don't really matter to me." She responded. I sucked my teeth.

"It's either yes or no, love. I'm not gone come unless you want me to." I said in a serious tone.

"I want you to come..." She said quietly. I smiled nodding my head as if she could see me.

"Ok, just send me the address." I said.

"Ok." She mumbled then hung up. A few minutes later she sent me her location. She wasn't that far from me. I slipped on my slides and grabbed my keys making my way to my door. I opened it and there stood Tasia. I huffed and looked up, grabbing the bridge of my nose. I looked back down at her crazy. What the fuck up with her yo ?

"Tasia, fuck is you doing here moe ?" I asked, irritation all in my voice. She been popping up wayyyy to much for my liking.

"I just wanted to see you." She said, trying to hug me. I scrunched my face up and pulled her hands off me. "What's wrong with you !?" She yelled. I just shook my head, what don't she understand ?

"Tasia, we are NOT together. How many times am I gone have to tell you that ? And you can't just be popping up whenever you like. You got to call me first, text me or some. You don't know what the fuck I got going on you just be popping up. You got to stop that shit foreal." I said, I was mad.

"Damn, I'm sorry ok ? Now can I come in ?" She asked easing her arms around my neck. I gently took them from around my neck.

"Nah, I got somewhere to be." I simply said, checking my phone.

"Like where ? Niggah It's 10 some at night!" She asked with a mean scowl on her face. I just chuckled.

"Ain't yo business, b "

"Oh so what ? You bout to go over another bitch house or some ?!" She screamed at me.

"Ayo, Tasia move out my fucking way." I said coming out from my door. I made sure I locked it. I pushed pass her and made my way to my car. She was right on my ass, behind me.

"Oh, so you is huh ? You know what FUCK you Dave. You ain't shit and never will be shit!" She tried to argue, standing by my car door. I started my car then looked at her.