Chapter 27 | The Principle

Skylar Rose

I sat in my room, smoking. I needed it. I had fucked up by going to Dae's shop. It went the complete opposite of how I thought it would go. I went there trying to help this bitch out and all she did was get disrespectful so I got REAL disrefuckingspectful back.

But I shouldn't have did that, I should've ignored the bitch. I wasn't even suppose to be there anyway.

"What you in here looking sad for ?" Des asked, walking in my room with Lauren right behind her. I scrunched up my face, looking at them. I seriously don't know how these bitches be getting in my crib.

"What ? Pass that blunt bitch and answer the question." Lauren said, laying on my bed. I sighed, rolling my eyes while passing her the blunt I had.

"I went up to David's shop."

"Okkkk ? What's wrong with that ?" Des asked.

"He told me to stay away from there cause something just had popped off at his shop with one of the female co-workers. I was telling him I could go up there and see what was the root of the problem but he was like nah cause he know I don't like that girl and don't need nothing else happening at his shop between me and her."

"Bitch what the fuck happened ?" Lauren asked, curiously.

"Right, Some shit must popped off when you went up there ?" Des looked at me, with an eyebrow raised.

I slowly nodded my head. "I wasn't trying to go up there and start no mess but the bitch was bucking me. All I asked her was what happened and she caught a fatass attitude."

"And what does that have to do with you ?" She said with an attitude.

"Well this is MY man shop, the shit happened in MY man shop. And anything that's concerning or associated with MY man has everything to do with me." I said, shrugging my shoulders. She rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms.

"Look...honestly what went down ain't got shit to do with you. You don't even work here at the shop, you been here all of what ? Three times ? You don't run shit over here. You just being a nosy bitch, that's all. You need to play yo roll cause most likely you ain't gone be in the picture for long, trust me." She look me up and down, about to walk off. I pulled her back, this bitch had me fucked up if she think she was about to talk to me any kind of way.