Chapter 2| Thinking

Destiny In MM.
Hope You Enjoy This Chapter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Skylar Rose

"Ugh, I feel horrible." Des said out of nowhere, while groaning . We were just chilling, watching tv.

"Ha, that's what you get. I'm not gone drink my ass. Des you acted just like you did last time but worse." I said to her, shaking my head.

"Oh girl, I don't even want to know what I did last night." She sighed.

I rolled my eyes. "You acted a plump fool, I'm just glad I got you out of there before they could put us out."

"Shit, I was that bad ?" I nodded.

"Damn." She said then laughed.

"Bitch you so sad." I said laughing with her. Just then her phone lit up. "Girl, who got you smiling like the joker ?" I asked, she looked at me with a straight face.

"Remember I was telling you and Lauren about this dude named Marcus I met at that store called Mel's ?" I nodded. "Well he just asked a bitch out on a date !" She squealed, dancing in her seat.

"Girl that's great, Is he taking you out tonight ?" I asked, smiling.

"Yesss bitch. He picking me up at 7. He said we going to this urban art museum and to a nice dinner. Hopefully later to his bedroom." She stuck her tongue out.

"Damn bitch, can you get through the first date first before you think about fucking him ?" I asked while laughing. She shook her head no.

"No ma'am, it's been a minute."

"Whatever, but that sounds fun."

"Yeah, you probably would have a hot date tonight too if you wasn't so mean to niggahs and gave them a chance."

"Girl please, do not start." I said, getting up and going to my kitchen.

She got up and followed me. "I'm just saying Sky, you never give dudes a chance. Not every dude you meet is going to fuck you over. There are actually some good dudes still out there." She said, looking at me.

"Des, I really don't feel like hearing this right now." I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed my water and walked back to the living room.

"Okok, I'm not gone start." She raised her hands up in defeat, while following me out the kitchen. "Anywayyyy, let's hit a couple stores today. I need some for this date tonight."

"What time you trynna go ?"

"2 something maybe ?" I nodded, agreeing with her. "Ok, I'm going to head home, I'll be back to pick you up." She said while getting up and grabbing her car keys. I walked her to the front door.

"Okay girl, just call me when you on your way." I said as she walked towards her car. She yelled okay then got in her car. I closed the door then locked it.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was going on 11 something. I guess I was just gone chill until then.

I went into my kitchen and got me a snack, then walked back in my living room. I plopped on the couch and watched some movie that was on Lifetime. I started thinking. I love being by myself but it gets real boring at times.
Sometimes I wish I had someone to be bored with, you know ? Especially at nights, it gets real lonely.

I shook my head and sighed. Maybe Des is right, I need to be more out there. Not every dude is the same. I'm just afraid of getting hurt again. That's why I'm so mean now towards dudes. I really don't even try, it just comes off. I chuckled to myself and put my attention back to the movie. Let me stop over thinking and shit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, that's it for this chapter. It's short but the chapters will get longer. Dont forget to Comment, Vote, And Share.😘