Chapter 22 | Kickin' It

This chapter semi explicit.🤷🏾‍♀️
Enjoy the chapter though.😘
******************************************************

Skylar Rose
"I sure haven't heard from you in a minute." Destiny spoke, giving me the side eye. I had invited her and Lauren over. We all haven't been hanging out like that. Of course I see Lauren because we work together but we all as a group haven't seen each other. Between school, work and our new relationships we all been busy.

"I haven't heard from you either, you been all boo'd up with Marcus. You done forgot about me and Lala." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Girl shut up, cause you been ducked off with Dave these past few weeks. So actually, the one who should have an attitude is me cause both y'all have abandoned me for some dick." Lauren said, scoffing.

"Dae and I just been chilling, that's it." I said, defending myself.

"Lauren you right and I'm sorry but I can't just pass up some dick. Marc be breaking my back every week." Des said, nonchalantly. Lauren and I looked at her and shook our heads, laughing.

"You and Dave just been chilling, huh ?" Lauren said, with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, we just been kickin it." I said, rolling my eyes.

"So y'all ain't fucked yet ?" Des asked, making me squint my eyes at her.

"No, we have not. We taking shit slow, we ain't even been together that long for me to be giving it up that quick. I don't need the niggah thinking I'm a hoe."

"Girl even if you was a hoe, Dave ass wouldn't think it. Plenty people could tell him "that girl you fucking with a hoe" and he still ain't gone believe it." Des said, laughing.

"Whatever, but even though I want it y'all. I just ain't ready yet to take it there just yet. And I'm so thankful that Dave is willing to wait. I know how niggahs are these days. Sex is the first thing they want." I said, shaking my head. They shook their heads too, agreeing.

"Speaking of y'all, how y'all doing ? You been real happy lately. My guess is he treating you right ?" Lauren asked, getting all geeked up. I just blushed, then smiled. Mannn, if she only knew. He sure has been treating me right.

"Yeah, we good. We still in the beginning stages of our relationship but overall I'm loving being off the market." I said cheesing real hard.

"Just a few months ago she was hollering she didn't need a man nor want a man, now look at her." Des said, smirking.

"Shut up." I said, waving her off. "We do have a small problem though."

Des and Lauren both looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Like what ?" Lala asked, curious.

"Well, it's this girl he use to mess with before me and she just ain't getting it that Dave don't want her ass no more. The bitch keep popping up out the cut and shit. I done got to arguing with the bitch one to many times already. The bitch real disrespectful too."

"I mean, what you trynna do ? You know I STAY ready. " Lauren said, jumping up.

"Girl sit down," Des said, chuckling. She hit Lauren leg, causing her to sit. "but what she said. You know we down for whatever."

"Well I ain't gone do nothing, yet. Dave keep saying, leave it alone." I said huffing.

"Has Dave said some to her ?"

"Yeah he has, I done saw him tell her. He said he done told her plenty of times. But it seem like this bitch just ain't getting it.  I'm gone have to make sure she understand, I see." I said, shrugging. "I don't even fight, but this bitch begging for me to beat her ass. She need to get popped in her mouth a few times."