shooting star

Hello, I have some juicy news. In 9th grade we have a big announcement, but more like a big bump, isn't that right Evelyn? I have recently learned that Evelyn is pregnant and Caleb is the father! Have a good rest of your day!

I immediately run to class hiding my face. Everyone was staring at me as I passed. Once I get to class I sit I the very back and slouch down. All I heard were whispers, giggling, snorts, and much more.

The classes felt slow and neverending. "I just want to be home." I mumble to myself.
"Hey!" I turn around to see Lilith,
"What do you want?"
"Oh nothing, I'm here just to congratulate you on your pregnancy!" She snickers at me, I glare at her. She must've figured out somehow and told the school,
"Good luck! To bad Caleb abandoned you, who's going to help you now?" She giggles and walks away.

Once I get home I collapse on my bed. My phone rings, I pick it up and answer,
Me: "Hello, this is Evelyn!"

Hunter: "Hey Evelyn! This is Hunter, I heard what happened are you okay?"

Me: "Yeah I guess. Why?"

Hunter: "Just checking up with you to see how you are doing!"

Me: "Oh, okay! Hey, would you like to come to my doctor's appointment today?"

Hunter: "Sure! When should I come over?"

Me: "You should head over right now!"

Hunter: "Okay! See you!"

I hang up and decide to look through my baby names book while I wait,
The few that stood out to me are,
Beatrice, Joshua, Rosalyn, Timothy, Sage, Caden, Clementine, Alastair, Anesthesia, Olivia, Nathaniel.
(Girl, boy, girl, boy pattern)

I head downstairs and open the door to let Hunter in, he greets me with kissing my cheek,
"Hey! You ready?"
I put on my coat and head to the doctor.
Doctor Garrison calls me in,
"Hey! You definitely are showing now!" Once we get into the room he does the regular check-up. Then we do an ultrasound,
"So, you look healthy, and so the baby! You are free to go." We finished up the checkup, Hunter grabs my hand as we walk out of the clinic. The sun is starting to set.

Once we get home Hunter and I decided to go on a walk through the Apple orchard, the branches were covered by icicles and frost. The sky was lit up with stars.
"How's pregnancy going?" Hunter asks as he raps the blanket I brought with me tightly around me, then he took my hand as we walked,
"Good, I wish there was no such thing as morning sickness, it stinks!"
"I bet, it couldn't imagine going through that..." He looks at me, "But I know you can." He grabs me waist as he leans in, I lean towards him. His lips press against mine gently, he pulls me closer to him as we pull away, we look up and a shooting star passes over head.

We both smile at each other, this time he presses his lips harder against mine, my hand caressing his cheek

We both smile at each other, this time he presses his lips harder against mine, my hand caressing his cheek. His hands run up and down my back slowly. We finally pull apart and decide to go back...