My family gift that could be coal.

After he touched my cheek he galloped back to the barn and left. I didn't really know how he felt but he looked a little off; it's just allot to wrap your head around I thought. Now I need to tell my parents somehow. I ride Silvia back to the barn when Caroline and Felicity come out of the barn,
"Now can I ride her?" She begged again,
"Sure, but not for long, it's starting to snow allot" I help her mount my horse and I use the lead to walk her around. I start to think about what to say, how to say it. I decided to tell them on Christmas. Today is Christmas Eve.
I continued to walk Silvia around until we go to the barn.

I put Silvia in her stable and put hay in her feeder. I give her fresh water as well. I stomp through the deep snow as I head to the house. I climb the stairs to my room and start to wrap presents. In one of them that was to all them she put the test in the bag. "I'll give this one to them at breakfast tommorow."

I go downstairs to eat supper with my family. We ate homemade Mac and cheese.
"Are you excited for tomorrow?" My mom asks,
"YES! I hope I get my doll I wanted!" Felicity and Caroline went on with the list of things they wanted.
"Evelyn, what do you want?" I don't know..." But I did know, support, love, understanding, and to be a good mom but I couldn't tell them yet."

I just sat In my bed restless on Christmas Eve, it wasn't the typical 'I can't fall asleep because it's Christmas tommorow', it was much bigger. I had to tell my family I was with child. I pulled out my laptop and looked on Pinterest at teenage pregnancy stuff.

The night was long and I didn't sleep at all. I put on more of a festivive makeup today, with a baggy red sweater and ripped jeans. My family is all waiting downstairs I the car. I grab my coat and the gift and head in the car to 'Breakfast Cafe'. We go there every Christmas morning.
"Hey, you look good today!" My mom goes looking back from the passenger seat.
"Thanks Mom!"
My mom is wearing the same sweater as me. My dad is wearing an ugly Christmas sweater. Chris in a green sweater. Caroline and Feliciry are wearing matching white dresses with gold sparkles.
We finally get to the restaurant. We order our food and drinks. Before our food came, I thought I'd give them the gift.
"Mom, Dad, Chris, Caroline, Felicity. I have a unexpected surprise for you, even for me.", I mumble the last part, I pull the gift out from under the table and hand it to my parents.
"Oh, how sweet!" My dad replies, but soon will realize it's not that sweet.

My mom takes out the tissue paper, there's a small rectangular box in to. She takes it out and looks inside, but quickly shuts it and her eyes dart to me.

 She takes it out and looks inside, but quickly shuts it and her eyes dart to me

"Sorry..." I say looking down at my lap, playing with the edge of my sweater.
She looks again and hands it to my dad, she gets up and hugs me while starting to cry. My siblings were really confused. My dad just looked troubled when he saw it,
"I'm sorry, it was a mistake, I swear!" My eyes start to tear up. My brother sees the test and explains it to our little siblings while smirking.
"YOU HAVE A BABY IN YOU!?", Caroline and Felicity jump up from their chair and hug me tight! The whole restaurant is looking at us so we quiet down, then it happened to be a very awkward and silent wait. My dad hasn't said a thing, my mom is really emotional; can't tell if she's happy or disappointed maybe both. Chris seems okay with it. Caroline and Felicity are practically jumping in their chairs with excitement.

We get our food and I keep getting 'Congergalations' from the waiters and waitresses who pass us.
I finally had to ask,
"Are you mad?" My eyes are watering as I ask.
"No! We aren't mad... Just surprised, that's all!" My mother tries to comfort me while she looks at my father. "I... I need a minute...", My dad walks out of the restaurant and sits on a bench my mother chases after him...