"Oh...yeah we are." You say quickly looking at the menu, "Can I have the filet mignon with potatoes and broccoli?"

"And to drink?" The waiter says smiling at you. It caught you off guard and you feel your cheeks heat up.

"Water is fine..." You mutter. He scribbles it down and moves on to get the rest of the orders. After Taehyung finishes ordering he turns to you. He leans down close to your ear.

"I got wine so you can share with me." He says quietly so the waiter doesn't hear. You smirk at him.

"Are you trying to have me sent to jail?" You say. He scoffs before sitting back up in his chair. You laugh at his reaction and reach up to play with his hair. It had started to grow out a little and was curling at the ends. Taehyung tenses as your nimble hands run through his hair.

"I'll have your orders out as quickly as possible." The waiter says breaking you out of your lovey-dovey trance. "Would you like some rolls while you wait?"

"Ouuuu yes please!" You say cheerfully. Who wouldn't want bread? The waiter's smile returns to his face. He checks to make sure there is nothing else you guys want and turns to leave.

"Ya, (Y/N)-ah I think that our waiter likes you," Jin observes. Your jaw drops.

"What!" You exclaim. Taehyung looks at you from the side of his eye.

"That doesn't make any sense" You counter. Jin shrugs his broad shoulders.

"I'm just making an observation." He says. You pout.

"I came here to eat not talk about romance," Namjoon says and you agree with him. Even if that waiter did find you attractive there was no way you were ever going to see him again. For some odd reason, if you did, you wouldn't give him a second thought. You had Taehyung and that's all you needed as far as you were concerned. As the boys converse you look to Tae. He seemed unbothered by Jin's comment and for that you were glad. As long as he was enjoying himself you felt that you could as well. You make small talk with the boys until the bread comes out and you squeal like a little girl.

The rolls are warm and buttery but slightly sweet. In other words perfect. You don't hesitate to grab one and stuff it in your mouth.

"Mmmmm." You hum in delight. Jimin is looking at you amused.

"Have you never had bread?" He wonders.

"Of course I've had bread. It's just been so long." You tell him. "It's not good for you so my mom tells me not to eat it too much. She said it'll make you fat."

"Bread makes you fat!!!" Jungkook exclaims. He currently has a roll in his mouth and two more in each hand. You burst out laughing at him.

"Haha!" You laugh. "Jungkook-ie slow down or you won't have room for our actual food." He pouts at you.

"But this bread is sooo good" he whines. You laugh yet again finding his mannerisms cute.

"I knooowww" you agree.

"You two are gonna get fat." Yoongi comments. You let out a loud gasp pretending to be offending while everyone around you laughs.

"If I get fat who's gonna choreograph for you fools." You retort.

"J-hope" He says just as smoothly.

"No, I'm not teaching you hooligans," j-hope says that starts a small little riot between the boys. Taehyung takes the opportunity to tap your shoulder and gain your attention. You turn to look at him.

"What's up?" You wonder. He hands you his glass of wine.

"Here," he says, "since you're my favorite alcoholic," he says. You roll your eyes at him.