Chapter 6- Fools

The sound of your alarm clock causes you too jump out of the bed you quickly shut it off hating the sound of it. You sit up and rub your eyes. It was currently nine in the morning which meant you had an hour to get ready. Myung would be outside at ten waiting to take you to Big Hit. You manage to convince yourself to get out of bed and because you were feeling overly productive that day you even make up your bed. Once you are pleased with the outcome you head to the bathroom, to get ready. This time you had a towel with you though. You quickly shower and brush your teeth. You blow dry your hair and straighten it so that it falls like silk. You head back to your room with a towel wrapped around you rather tightly and try to decide on an outfit. You decide to go with black nike legging a grey tank top and a black and white flannel which you tie around your waist. You put on your white pair of high converse. Being the simple chick that you are you decide that mascara is good enough for today , but then you contemplate with yourself and decide to do your eyebrows.

A knock resounds from your door and you grab your bag and phone before heading to answer it. Myung waits at the other side of the door patiently. He smiles when he sees you and you smile back.

"Are you ready miss?" He ask you. You nod and the both of you make a way to the car. He opens the door for you and you get in. He gets into the drivers seat and starts the car. 

"Myung can i connect my phone to the bluetooth ?" You ask him. He shrugs as if to say 'I don't car' and you connect you bluetooth. You decide that you want to listen to BTS because you told Tae that you would try to become more familiar with there music. You go to spotify and select a song called tomorrow. The beat is really nice and you find yourself getting really into it hoping that you may one day be able to choreograph a dance for this song. Maybe for a concert even.

Once you reach the studio Myung pens your door for you letting you out of the vehicle. You say goodbye to him before entering the building. You don't see anyone at first so you decide to try and find the dance studio on your own, but then you hear singing that catches your attention. It sounded like an angel was in your presence. You follow the voice and find yourself in a recording room. You see Rapmonster and Jungkook singing there hearts out...in English which surprised you.

"...my hopes they are high i must keep them small..." Jungkook sings softly. You feel your heart flutter at hearing his voice. Amazing. You are even more shocked when Rapmonster starts singing. Sure, Jungkook had a better voice but this war Kim Namjoon a rapper singing and not doing a bad job at that. When the two boys finish you clap rather loudly.

"WOOH! "You say in an excited voice. The boys turn to look at you with wide eyes.

"Noona?" Jungkook says shocked. You smile at him and wave.

"Hi." You say. "You both sound amazing." You tell the boys honestly. Jungkook blushes and looks away while rapmonster smiles showing his dimples.

"Thank you?" He tells you. You shrug.

"I'm only speaking the truth." You admit." By the way, I didn't know that you guys could sing English songs. Do you speak any English?" 

"I'm fluent." Rap Monster says. Your eyes go wide.

"Cool. I am too." You tell him. " That means the you and I can have secret conversations." Jungkook looks at the too of you.

"What would you want to say to him that you can't tell everyone?" He ask. You shrug.

"It would just be for fun." You tell him. "We should head to the dance studio. I finally finished the choreography for your song."  The boys nod and they lead you to the room because you still cannot find the way yourself.