Intro...Kinda?

You grip onto the handle of your suitcase tightly. You were extremely nervous. You had just made one of the biggest decisions of your life and moved to Korea. All by yourself at that. You had no parents, family , or friends in this country, but you knew this was the right choice for you. You had taken a job as a choreographer for a company by the name of Big Hit. Your heart began to beat extremely fast as you waited for your ride to arrive. You look at your watch which shines bright against you (s/c) arm and your jitters worsen. Your car was fifteen minutes late. You search among the mass of faces and people holding up signs to see nothing. You sigh in disappointment before taking a seat. You decide to entertain yourself by playing on your phone. You scroll through you twitter hoping to see something interesting, but nothing seems to catch your interest.

"Excuse me, are you Mrs. (L/N)." a voice calls out from in front of you. You look up with curious (e/c) eyes to see a man in uniform looking at you.

"Yes I am." You say quietly. He seems to let out a breath of relief.

"Oh thank goodness." He says. "I am Myung Hyeon your chauffeur."

"Annyeonghaseo!"  You greet happily, standing from your previous sitting position You reach a hand out."Nice to meet." You say pleasantly as you both shake hands. He grants you a warm smile.

"I will be taking you to your new home."He says before grabbing your bags and placing them in the trunk of the sleek black car. You mutter a quick thank you before getting into the back seat of the car. Once in you buckle you seat belt and try to mentally prepare yourself for what you hope will not be a long ride. 

As the drive goes on you look at all the foreign things in view. This place was a lot different from your hometown, but you knew you would come to love it. After all you did really like the culture of the country and you definitely loved to food. At the thought of food your stomach growls. Your chauffeur hears it and laughs quietly to himself.

"Your kitchen has already been stocked with food. Courtesy of BigHit. " He tells you. You blush at the thought that a man just heard your stomach  growl. You knew that wasn't very appropriate. You decide not to say anything in return though. 

The car slows down and you pull into the driveway of a nice one story house. The chauffeur helps yo put your things inside,hands you the keys, and then leaves you all by your lonesome.

 Well this is it, you think to yourself, I'm finally an adult now. Well you weren't technically an adult you were barely 18 and according to your mom adulting don't really start until your mid twenties,but you had graduated early and been contacted by bighit this summer so instead of going to college you decided to come to Korea. You look around your new house. It was practically empty your first order of business would be to buy some new furniture. You just weren't sure exactly what you wanted yet or how you wanted to decorate the place. Thinking about all the work you would have cut out for you this week makes you kind of grumpy. That is until you remember that you have a buttload of food in your kitchen. You rush to the kitchen like a maniac and open your fridge quickly You practically squeal with joy at all the food you see in there. There was so much fruit and meat. There was even a nice buy with your name on it. You smile to yourself.

Looks like I've found dinner,you think before grabbing the pie. You manage to find silverware and dig in. Once the entire pie has been demolished you decide to get ready for bed. You'd be sleeping on the floor tonight with a few blankets and a yoga mat, but that didn't bother you. All you could think of was the big day you had cut out for you tomorrow. You would be going to work for BIGhit for the first time ever.