Chapter 25- Dancing King

J-hope stands in your living room looking around like and awkward, lost puppy. You place your bag on the counter before you turn to face him.

"So, do you have anything in mind for our dance?" You ask him. He looks comforted by talking about something that he knows.

"Yes actually. I found some choreography online, and I think we should mimic it." He tells you.

"I'm down for that." You tell him, "Let me go grab me laptop really quickly." You tell him. You head to you room and grab your macbook, then you head back into the living room. You take a seat on the couch and pat the spot next to you implying that you want Hoseok to sit next to you. He does so and you place the lap top on his lap.

"Alright, what are we dancing today?" You ask him. He opens your internet browser and goes straight to youtube. You wonder how long he had been looking into this and you automatically felt bad because you had pushed it off for so long. Not intentionally of course but still you did. When he's found the video he's been looking for he pressed play. A smile makes its way onto your face. The song was 2U by Justin Bieber and it was one that you were familiar with. You watched as the male and female dancer completed an intimate dance about the love potrayed by the song. Internally you wonder why J-hope picked this song for the two of you. When the dance was over J-hope turns to you with a nervous look on his face.

"So, what did you think?" He ask you. You smile at him, you're face is full of excitement.

"I love it." You tell him. A smile wakes it's way on to his face as he witnesses your joy.

"Great!" He exclaims, "I've been looking at dances for us for a while now and I thought that this one suits us the best." 

"I agree, I think it suits us." You say. Then you stand up from the couch suddenly. "Well... what are you waiting for. Let's do it!" 

J-hope looks at you weirdly.

"What?" You ask him, furrowing your brow.

"You should really watch the way you phrase the things you say." He says while scratching the back of his neck. You take a moment to think about what he was saying. When you finally figure it out your face goes red.

"I meant let's dance" You tell him being more careful with your words this time. He laughs.

"It's okay, I figured that was what you were trying to say, but it still sounded awkward the first time." He explains. You nod your head once.

"Sooo... the dance?" You say to Hoseok. He stands from the couch slowly, and then he begins to stretch, pulling his arms above his head. His shirt slides up as he does so, and you catch a glimpse of his abs. When he's done he places the laptop on the couch so that it is facing the two of you.

"Help me move this coffee table Hoseok." You ask him, so the two of you have more room to dance . He does so without complaint.

"You ready?" He ask you. You smile in encouragement.

"Of course." You say causing him to smile along with you.

"Gaja!" He says. You nod your head and Hoseok replays the video. The two of you have to run through the dance about four times before you even begin to resemble the couple in the video. When you finally get it down the two of you give each other a cheesy high five, like movies in the 90's, and you are smiling hugely at each other.

"One more time." You say slightly out of breath. Hoseok smiles brightly.

"Your wish is my command." He says setting up his phone to record the two of you dancing. When he's done he presses play and comes to stand by you in the center of the room. The two of you run through the dance once more. This time you run through it with more passion, due to the fact that you knew all of the moves. You and Hoseok are flawless as you dance. When you face each other you can see the devotion is his eyes as the two of you stared at each other. Then you weren't looking into his eyes anymore as you moved to the next dance move. The two of you dance with joy, for you both loved the art of dance more than anything. The whole room is filled with your energy. So much so that it is almost tangible. As the dance comes to an  end you complete your final move, lying on the floor, back down and Hoseok approaches you slowly. He too, is on the floor. He is soon looming over you as the music dies down.  Your hand creeps up his arm, as shown in the choreography, and rest on the back of his neck.The both of you are breathing hard. You stare into his beautiful brown eyes and he stares into yours. You felt mesmerized with him at this moment and you were unsure why, but the feeling wasn't unwanted on either part. It was mutual.

"You're amazing." He tells. His breathing is still hard from the dancing as is yours.

" Don't over exaggerate." You say with a smile on your lips.

"I'm not, (Y/N) you really are amazing. The most amazing person I've ever met." He says. As you think of a way to reply. Hoseok takes the opportunity to place his lips on yours and still a kiss from you. Your eyes widen in surprise. You didn't think Hoseok was the type to just randomly kiss you, not that you minded it. His lips were surprisingly soft as they moved in sync with yours. You let your eyes close and melt into the kiss. Your hand which was still resting on the back of his neck makes its way to his hair and your curl your fingers around it . Hoseok takes this as a sign to intensify the kiss. He licks your bottom lip before biting it gently. You moan in pleasure and find yourself kissing him even harder. His hands wrap around your waste and he lifts you from the floor so that you are sitting on his lap. You break away for air gasping, due to the intensity of the kiss.

"Hoseok.." You breath. He stares at you longinly.

"Ne?" He says.

'What are we doing?" You wonder allowed.

"Something we probably shouldn't be." Hoseok says. You nod your head in agreement.

"We should stop." You tell him earnestly.

"You're probably right." He says. He place his forehead against yours.  You lean into him. "But I don't want to." 

"Hoseok," You say. Your voice is barely a whisper. "I can't" You tell him and then you remove yourself from his lap. He looks hurt but doesn't say anything at first. Then he stands and says,

"It's okay. I don't want you do anything you wouldn't want to." He says being his usual gentlemen self.

"Don't think that it has anything to do with you Hoseok. You're wonderful, in every way imaginable. It's just... " You pause thinking of a way to get your feelings across. "I'm just so damn confused!" You say making your way to the couch, you move your laptop and Hoseoks phone so you can sprawl yourself out on the couch. Hoseok approaches you slowly grabbing his phone, stopping the recording, and placing it into his pocket.

"Confused why?" He ask you. You look up at him with sad eyes.

"Can you keep a secret." You ask him. He nods his head and sits on the couch. You lay your head on his lap, looking up at him "Are you sure you can keep a secret." You say.  

"Yes, I can keep a secret." He says. You let out a sigh.

"You weren't the first boy to kiss me." You admit. He rolls his eyes at you.

"I already kind assumed that, you are seventeen anyways. I'm sure you've had a boyfriend before." He says.

"No, that's not what I mean." You tell him although his statement kind of lightened the mood. "You weren't the first member of BTS to kiss me." His eyes go wide briefly and then he frowns.

"I should've done it sooner." He says quietly. "You're too beautiful for your own good." You feel your face heat up.

"I just don't know what to do about it." You express.

"You're going to have to choose." He says. "I don't know who kissed you as of now, or how many have, but I don't care. I want you to mine." You sit up quickly and turn to look at him with wide eyes.

"The decision is yours ultimately, (Y/N). But it wouldn't be fair to any of us or yourself to keep this guessing game going." He tells you.

"But, I can't choose, that'll destroy your group, and I see how much you all care for each other. I couldn't do that to any of you." You say feeling your eyes start to water at the thought og any of them fighting over you.

"What about you?" Hoseok ask in a deadly serious tone, "What about the way you feel? "

"I hadn't thought of that." You say. Hoseok grabs your hand in both of his and looks you in the eye.

"I'm not saying choose now, or even tomorrow. But when you do, choose what makes your heart happy. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. As long as one of our brothers is happy we'll succeed through his happiness." He says. You feel a hot tear rolls down your cheek. Hoseok wipes it away.

"Okay, I'll choose"