Chapter 12- Don't be scared

By the time you guys finish the movie you are mentally exhausted. You release a yawn and Jungkook follows suit.

" I think we should head t bed." You suggest. Jungkook nods in agreement.

"No jagi' Taehyung says. "We should play a game."

"What do you have in mind?" You ask him.

"How about...truth or dare." he says. You shake your head.

"I'm too tired for that, but you guys feel free to play it if you would like." You tell him standing up from the couch. Yoongi gets out of your way so that you can walk. Tae is making a pouty face at you and you almost cave.

"Come on I know you must be tired too." You say gently. "Where's you room?" His face brightens almost immediately.

"You're sleeping with me?" He ask with wonder in his voice.

"You're sleeping with him !" The other boys repeat clearly confused by your choice. You look at them while stretching you limbs.

"I thought that would be the best choice due to the fact that we've already shared a bed before." You explain. "I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable." The boys look at you with shocked faces.

"You thinking sharing a bed with you would make one us uncomfortable?"Jimin questions with a confused look on his face. You shrug.

"I dunno. Is it really worth talking about." You say while rubbing our eyes. "I'm sleepy." Taehyung hops up and walks over to you. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you to him. You are too tired to protest.

"Then let's go to bed jagi." He says.

"She isn't your jagi." You hear Yoongi mutter under his breath.

"(Y/N)'s right." Jin says "I think we should all go to bed."

"I don't wanna sleep by myself that movie was to scary." J-hope says.

"Man up." Namjoon says. You pull away from Tae.

"Be nice." You tell Namjoon. You turn to face J-hope who indeed does look scared. "If you are really scared. I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with you." He looks up at you with a blush.

"But Tae-" He starts to protest. You shrug.

"He'll be fine." You say smiling gently at J-hope. He stands up and nods.

"Now that that's settled. Somebody wake Kookie up." Jin says. "He shouldn't sleep like that. It's bad for the joints." Tae shakes Jungkook.

"Yah, wake up." He says. Jungkook jumps up from his sleep.

"Why'd you wake me up?" He whines.

"We're going to bed." Jin says. Jungkook frowns and stands up without a word and heads to his room.

"Well goodnight you guys." You say. "Thanks again for the clothes Jimin." He looks at you with a weird expression and nods. You decide to shrug it off and keep going on about your business. You take a hold of J-hope's hand and the two of you walk to his bedroom. He turns on the light so that you can easily find the bed and you automatically run to it jumping in and letting the softness of the mattress embrace you. You notice almost immediately that it is kind of small for two people so that meant the two of you would be snuggle closer than you anticipated.

"I can sleep on the couch." J-hope says trying to be a gentleman. You roll your eyes and sit up to face him.

"Just come over here. I don't bite." You promise. He turns off the lights and you hear him approaching the bed. He lays down and his body brushes against yours. You feel him flinch away and almost fall out of bed.

"J-hope. It's okay if you touch me. I don't think you'd do anything I wouldn't want you to." You tell him. "You don't seem like the type to disrespect a woman." You hear him inhale deeply,but he does scoot closer. In fact he wraps one of his arms around your waist so that the two of you are 'spooning'. Your face heats up. It's not that you are uncomfortable or anything ,but this was the first time you'd slept with man in this manner. Tae kept his distance when he slept with you.Your bed was big enough to allow him to do so. You had to keep reminding yourself that this beg was smaller to ease your nervousness. Nothing seemed to slow down your heart rate though. J-hope's breath hits the back of your neck in a steady rhythm causing you to believe he is asleep. You close your eyes and try to follow his lead.

"(Y/n)," He says startling you.

"Yes J-hope." You say in a quiet voice.

"Thank you." He says.

"Any time." You say. Your heart rate begins to slow down and you feel your body become heavy with sleep. Soon J-hope and you sleep peacefully in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next update after 30 votes. Thanks for reading. 😘
-Rose