Chapter 14- Jealousy

Third Person P.O.V.

(Y/N) and Jimin were kissing each other in the middle of the kitchen completely unaware that they had a one man audience. When the two broke apart the man watching them secretly hoped that (Y/N) would slap Jimin in the face for making such a bold move, but instead she looks down at the ground in a rather cute way. The man let's out a low curse as he turns around and heads back to his room.

Jimin can't have her. There was no way I'll give her up that easily.

Normal P.O.V

You hurry to Jimin's room hoping that your bag is in there. You may have left it in the van. You begin to grow worried as you don't see the bag anywhere in sight. Someone clears their throat from behind you and it causes you to jump. You turn around to see Namjoon holding your bag.

"Are you looking for this?" He ask you. You smile at him grateful that he was the one that had your bag and it hadn't ended up in the van.

"Thank you Namjoon." You say going to take your bag out of his hand. Just as your fingertips graze the fabric he pulls it out of your reach. You pout.

"Give me my bag." You say in a whiny voice.  He frowns at you.

"Maybe." He says looking down at you due to the height difference. You let out a groan of frustration and grab him by his collar pulling him closer to you in hopes that you will be able to reach the bag. You stand on your tip toes and reach for it once again while still grasping onto his shirt.

"Namjoon-ah" You whine "I need to get dressed." He places his free hand a top yours and pushes you away with ease.

"Why? Where are you going?" He ask you. You can see a hint of anger in his eyes.

"Are you upset with me?" You ask him not truly sure of what it is you could have doe to anger him so. He shrugs.

"That depends on where you are going." He tells you in a harsh tone. You furrow your brow in confusion.

"I don't understand how where I am going should be any concern of yours." You say. Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"Can you just tell me (Y/N)" He says in a rather irritated tone. You sigh.

"Okay. I'm going shopping." You say leaving Jimin's name out of it. Namjoon seems to ease up.

"Then I'm coming with you." He says. You look down at the floor.

"You can't come." You say quietly. You hope that he'll just accept this and let the conversation drop so that you can get dressed. He takes a step closer to you. You find yourself staring at his feet as opposed to the floor now.

"And why is that?" He ask. You look up at him and almost flinch at the close proximity. 

"Don't be mad, but Jimin is coming with me." You say. Your voice is barely a whisper. Rapmonster's face goes stoic but you can sense that he is angry. 

"Of course he is. I should have known that after seeing how you kissed him." He says. Heat rises to your cheeks and your eyes go wide.

"You saw that!!!!!" You say in horror. Rapmon takes a step away from you and nods. "I'm sorry you weren't supposed to see it."

"And why is that (Y/N)?" He ask. You shrug.

"Well I guess it wasn't supposed to happen. Not like that anyway. It caught me off guard." You admit. He drops your bag on the ground and you quickly pick it up not knowing if he would take it again.

"It's not my place to be concerned anyway. You are just our choreographer anyway. It's all business here.Right?" Namjoon says. His eyes look sad and you feel your stomach drop. You never intended to hurt anyone.This was just all too much. 

"Namjoonie. Don't be upset with me." You beg him.

"Why?" He says.

"Because it hurts me." You say.

"No not that. Why Jimin?" He wonders. "Out of all of us you seem to be the most connected with him. Not even Tae seems to be on the same pedestal as he is."

"That's not tru-" You begin, but you are cut of by another voice.

"(Y/N)-ah. What's taking so long?" Jimin's voice comes from the doorway. You look up at him to see that he is eyeballing Rapmonster in a hateful way.

"Are you alright?" Jimin ask you completely disregarding his long time friend. You give a quick nod.

"I think I should go home though. I don't really feel up to shopping anymore." You say quietly. You reach in your bag and pull out your phone. You text Myung quickly telling him to pick you up.

"Did something happen?" Jimin says approaching you. Rapmonster shakes his head before walking out of the room leaving the two of you alone.

"No." You lie. "He just gave me my bag."

"Oh really?" Jimin says. "Then why the sudden change of heart."  He puts his arms around your waist and attempts to pull you to him.

"Um... I'm not feeling to well. I think I just need to rest." You say. Jimin frowns at you.

"Can I at least get a hug goodbye." He says. You let out a long sigh but give him a quick embrace before rushing out to meet you driver. You don't even give Myung time to open the door for you. You scramble into the car and buckle yourself in.

"Get me out of here please." You mumble. Myung looks at you through the mirror.

"Is everything okay Miss?" He wonders.

"Yeah. I'm just... really confused." You say. Myung nods and starts the engine. You enjoy the silent ride home dreading tomorrows MV shooting.