Micah Bell: Met His Match

Start from the beginning

You didn't take your hand away as you sipped from your own drink, joining in with casual conversation. The others began to get up and retire to their tents for the night. Once it was only you and Micah sitting at the fire, you moved your hands again, just gently rubbing his thigh.

"What the hell are you doing?" Micah asked through gritted teeth, keeping voice low so that he didn't draw anyone's attention to you both.

"Nothin'" you hummed without even glancing at him, a small smirk forming on your lips.

"Well stop it" he mumbled, refusing to look at you, trying to look casual by taking a sip of his drink.

"Why haven't you just walked away?" You asked with a smirk, and Micah had no response to that. "You want me to stop? Then I will. See ya later, cowboy" you chuckled to yourself and you pulled your hand away, leaning in and quickly planting a kiss on his jaw before standing up and walking away.

Micah's eyes were wide and his cheeks had actually turned a light shade of pink. Damn, he hated that he didn't hate you.

-----

"Micah! How have ya been? I've been looking all over for you" you smiled, speaking cheerfully as you approached Micah, who was sitting at a table with Bill, neither of them talking to each other though.

"What do you want?" Micah asked with a groan as he looked up at you, with a bored expression on his face.

"To see my best bud, of course" you smiled, your demeanour much more cheerful that it usually was. But you only acted in such a way because you knew that it annoyed him.

"I ain't on the mood for your shit" he huffed, glaring at you before turning his attention back to the table.

"You're never in the mood for anything. I'm beginning to think you ain't interested" you sighed dramatically, leaning back against the table as you looked at him. Bill looked at you both and shook his head before walking away, the way you and Micah acted around each other was actually a source of entertainment within the camp. Everyone had quickly agreed that the day you arrived in the camp was the day that Micah Bell met his match.

"I'm not" he shrugged, looking up at you and attempted to look completely disinterested. 

"You're a piss poor lair, Micah" you laughed, throwing away the fake cheerful act you had been putting on. 

"Why do you like bothering me so much?" Micah asked, leaning forward on the table, which made you smile a little.

"I've already told you, I happen to like ya" you shrugged. You had never been one to beat around the bush, you told it how it was.

"You like me?" He scoffed, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms over his chest.

"You ain't that bad, y'know. I don't think you are some sort of monster, I've done worse than you, remember? Plus, you ain't too bad to look at" you smiled, a genuine smile even despite your teasing tone. 

"Sweet talk gets you no where" he warned you, but actually mulling over your words.

"Actually, it's gotten me a few places. And I think that eventually it will get me into your tent" you winked at him before pushing yourself off of the table and walking away from him, not bothering to glance back. Micah watched you walk away with slightly widened eyes, what was wrong with you?

-----

You were beginning to get annoyed back Micah's constant turn downs. You weren't really a cocky person but you had a feeling that he was interested in you. You approached Micah when he was sitting at the fire. "Come with me" you sighed as you held your hand out towards him.

"Fuck off" Micah snapped, only sparing you a quick glance.

"Don't be so rude, come on" you sighed again, rolling your eyes.

Micah was confused about your change in personality, normally you would come back with a witty response or some sort of flirty comment. Right now, it seemed like you genuinely just wanted to talk to him about some. He huffed before batting your hand away and standing up, following you out of camp.

"What do you want?" Micah asked once you were both out of the camp, walking among the trees where nobody would hear you both.

"Just be honest with me, are you interested at all? I keep making propositions but you keep turning me down. I ain't going to be offended or anything but if you aren't interested, I'll turn my attention else where" you asked, shrugging slightly. Sure you would be disappointed if nothing ever happened with Micah but you were beginning to loose patience. 

The thought of you acting this way with someone else makes Micah feel a little sick, and that frustrated him to no end.

"It's not that I ain't interested...you're just very forward. Never met a woman like that before" he admitted and it was true. Usually he was the one who was so forward and pursued the other, even when he wasn't even actually interested in them, but being on the other end of it was more than strange.

"I make you uncomfortable? Nervous? Look, I know what I want and when I want something I will get it. I'm not the type of woman who sits back with the hopes that he makes a move. I see something I want and I act, I don't like wasting time" you explained as you both walked among the trees. 

"Right, and want exactly do you want?" Micah asked, squinting at you.

"You. I want you. I thought that I made that very clear-" you began to chuckle but were cut off when you felt Micah's fingers tangle in your hair and his smashed against yours.

You wanted him? Then fine, you can have him. Micah didn't know why the hell you wanted him, why the hell you were interested in him, but at this point you had worked him up so much that he was happy to give it to you.

Once you realised what was happening, you kissed him back, grunting slightly when your back slam against the tree behind you. You placed your hands on Micah's chest and forcefully pushed him away. Micah pulled back and looked down at you with a confused expression. 

The man huffed in surprise when you turned you both around and kissed him again. Micah was a little annoyed but accepted the change. He leaned back against the tree while wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him so that you were practically leaning against him with your arms wrapped around his neck. 

-----

You wandered over to Micah, who was sitting at the campfire with a few other members of the gang. You smiled as you threw your arm around around Micah's shoulders, sitting down beside him. He grunted in surprise and you laughed to yourself. He mumbled something under his breath but everyone around the fire caught the small smile that appeared in Micah's face, but nobody dared mention it.

Requests?