LV 26 (Last Chapter)

Taehyung explained the whole situation while Jeongguk was listening intensely. Meanwhile Yoongi and Jimin were talking to the other police officer. The voice was definitely Bobby's on the recording and it was easy to get his file from the police department in Las Vegas but it would take a while though.

After around two hours they could finally leave. Taehyung was glad that Jeongguk wasn't mad, because he really forgot about Bobby. Even at the interview back then, he had no idea it could be the man. Taehyung thought, that after almost two years he had moved on but unfortunately he hadn't.

"You can't blame him Tae, you're really handsome, you're nice and lovable." He kissed the older's cheek with a smile.

Taehyung on the other hand could now understand how Jeongguk must feel with all the sasaengs out there. It was crazy and dangerous. He hoped that nothing would ever happen to him.

"Shut up, you're all of this too and way more. You're perfect with your imperfections, your cute habits and your bunny look. I had to fall for you, I would have been cold and emotionless if not." Taehyung kissed his slightly bigger nose. "I love you Gguk."

The idol loved it when Taehyung used the nickname. He got too used to his stage name. "And I lo-" He couldn't finish when Jimin suddenly jumped on his back.

"Aaw did I disturb something?" He joked, hopped up and down on Jungkook's back.

"Damn Min, you're heavy as fuck!" He pushed him down, if it weren't for Yoongi he'd have landed on his butt.

"Yah, I'm not heavy! Maybe my bones are." Jimin pouted but smiled when Yoongi kissed the pout away.

"Eww, let's go babe" Jeongguk took Taehyung's hand and pulled him to the door. "Damn. We came with Yoongi's car." He sighed when the realization hit him and turned around. Jimin was waving with the car keys in his hand and a smirk on his lips.

"Yeah yeah. You both are soooo cute. Tae and I can't relate." He rolled his eyes while Taehyung couldn't hold back any longer, he laughed while holding his belly. His husband was too adorable and funny without even trying.

"Oh come on, you too? Why is everyone against me, huh?" Jeongguk was a brat sometimes but no one could stay mad at him for long, especially not Taehyung.

Jimin placed his arm around the youngest waist because he couldn't reach his shoulders comfortably. "Jeonggukie, when will you learn that you can't always win, hmm?"

"Jimin, let the kid live. Let's go already!" Yoongi took the keys from Jimin's smaller hands and walked next to Taehyung to his car.

Jeongguk stuck his tongue out to Jimin and followed them.

"Ya! Wait for me!" The bodyguard sprinted to them, hugged Yoongi from behind. "What now? Do you think they'll kick us all out?"

"Jimin, what if they will kick us? We already talked about this." Yoongi pulled him to the front to kiss his forehead.

"I know, but I'm still a bit afraid that it won't work out, you know?" Of course he knew that Yoongi would never leave him or give up on their plan but he was always the 'the glass is half empty' and not 'the glass is half full' type.

Yoongi sighed. "It will baby, trust me. Now let's go home and celebrate, okay?"

Jimin knew exactly what it means. They had bought a few accessories yesterday and he couldn't wait to use them. Biting his full lips, he nodded eagerly. It didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung and Jeongguk, they shared a knowing look with a smirk.

When they met the next day at the company, Jimin was limping and Yoongi had a permanent smile on.

Jeongguk was holding back to make fun of Jimin because right now he had to focus on the soon starting meeting.

The married couple were holding hands, placed on the table for everyone visible. It wasn't a big secret, everyone already knew about them and also guessed that their love was real but they just wanted to show that it's still the case and no one, even the CEO, could part them.

Talking of the devil, he entered the room with a neutral expression on his face. He sat down at the end of the long table and took a deep breath before he started to talk. "You both will be definitely the death of me." He was definitely hanging out with Yoongi way too often, Taehyung thought and chuckled. Jeongguk had the same thought, knew exactly why Taehyung was chuckling. He squeezed his hand and smiled.

No one else dared to speak, even though the CEO was waiting for a reaction. He raised his eyebrows, clearing his throat. "Well then, you managed to show South Korea and maybe even the world how much in love you both are with each other and at the same time you got a stalker out of the way. I must say, I was really surprised and also angry when I heard the news but after thinking about it, it maybe isn't too bad." He took a sip of the water in front of him.

"So you will let us stay married?" Taehyung asked excited.

The CEO looked down to his fingers and nodded. "Yes, I've decided together with the others that it would be the best if we don't try to separate you. The reaction is more positive than negative. Maybe it's time for a change. Maybe you both will be role models for other gay couples to come out. Who knows?" He looked at Yoongi who nodded at him proudly.

"We need a new contract. There won't be any relationship rules and I think Taehyung would want to stay with us for longer, am I right?" Taehyung stood up and went to the CEO.

He shook his hands fast while thanking him. "Thank you so much! I'm really happy that you'll let us stay together. I promise you that we won't make any trouble." Taehyung finally felt at ease. He had his husband, new friends and a new job that he liked. The company didn't only produce music, they also had actors under contract. He could do both.

The meeting was over after they signed the new contracts. Taehyung and Jeongguk could take a few days off until the news about them calmed down.

The next few weeks were hard for them, people recognized the couple and some of the words they got to hear weren't really nice but they couldn't care less. Those people were narrow-minded, not worth their time and anger. They smiled at them and enjoyed the confused looks the couple received every time.

Taehyung and Jeongguk didn't miss any opportunity to tell and show how much in love they are with each other.

After a few months, another gay idol couple came out and a few more followed. Not all of them got positive feedback because many fans shipped them with someone else.

Overall, Taegguk were happy most of the time and if they fought, the time of reconciliation was always hot and really satisfying. They found out that they had many kinks and sometimes YoonMin unintentionally got to know about them when they caught the kinky pair in the studio or even in Yoongi's car.

There was a time when they were about to get a divorce. Jeongguk became too jealous because of an actor partner of Taehyung.

The actor actually was in love with Taehyung but the latter could convince him that Jeongguk was the love of his life and that he'd never leave him.

Fortunately for Taehyung, unfortunately for the actor - who planned to show Jeongguk that Taehyung loved him and not his husband - the idol heard the love confession because the actor had invited him.

Since then, they always celebrated their marriage anniversary at different places and in different countries by getting married again and again - without a real pastor though.

An adopted child - a girl - made their lives complete.

"Hey Tae." Jeongguk nudged him playfully one evening.

"What's it Gguk?" The older was playing with his mobile phone, a new game came out and he was addicted pretty fast.

"How does it feel to be a part of the first official, legally married gay couple in South Korea?" Jeongguk winked at him.

Taehyung turned his head with a raised brow. "I don't know, you tell me." He chuckled.

"So fucking good, it feels like we won the grand prize." The younger laughed and Taehyung joined him. He couldn't have been more accurate.

- The End -