LV 2 ( Slightly M)

Taehyung opens his eyes a little and groans. His head hurts, moving his body feels like dying, the butt definitely feels strange. He doesn't think too much about it, after realizing that he's in a fairly unfamiliar room.

There are three pictures of different flowers on the green-painted wall, and the windows are covered with beige curtains. This is not his own room, he is sure of it. Taehyung tries to remember the previous night, but only weird scenes emerge.

The last thing he remembers is a drinking competition with someone. His name, what was his name again? Suddenly someone moves under the covers next to him. Taehyung startles when a sleepy voice mumbles something he can't completely understand.

"Jimin headache."

"Jimin?" Taehyung asks in a scratchy voice and clears his throat, which causes the other person to immediately sit up to look at him.

"What the- who are you?" His eyes get bigger.

Taehyung can only stare. It's the idol from yesterday, how did they end up here together and the main question is why does his butt feel that way?

"J-Jeongguk?" Taehyung decides to investigate his suspicions.

"Yes. Jeongguk is my name and who are you?" The younger doesn't have the patience to wait for his answer. Peering under the covers only to find he is naked, even feels a sticky substance on his stomach. "No no no no no no!" He screams and immediately looks for his clothes on the floor.

The whole time Taehyung, who is watching the other, thinks that he is definitely still dreaming and that if he will pinch himself hard enough, he's going to finally wake up.

When he raises his hand to do this, he sees something that wasn't there before. A simple gold ring on his finger that wedding rings are usually placed on. "Uh Jeongguk?" He can't look away from the item and hopes it's just the other's ring. The idol doesn't answer, so he calls for him again, this time louder. "Jeongguk!"

"Yeah! Damn it, can't you speak quieter, my head is about to explode." Jeongguk looks over at Taehyung and then follows his gaze. "What's wrong?" He wants to know because the look on Taehyung's face scares him a little, no, very much.

"Is that your ring I'm wearing?" He lifts his head to finally look at the younger boy.

"No, I didn't wear one yesterday." Shows his hands only to find out that he's also wearing a ring on the same finger. "The fuck?" They exchange looks, and panic soon sets in.

"It's a joke, isn't it? I mean, we didn't - haha, of course we didn't, that's ridiculous, right? Tell me there is a hidden camera here and I was set up." Taehyung sounds hysterical, laughs like a madman, but Jeongguk keeps his face straight.

"What if it's real? Wait- there has to be wedding papers or whatever it's called." The idol tries to stay calm.

Both search for clues and find a suspicious looking paper on the bedside table that is upside down with the written part not visible.

Taehyung reaches for it and regrets the rapid movement that causes a sharp pain that shoots through his lower region. "Shit, did you have to take me that hard?" He asks clearly audibly and still, Jeongguk isn't sure whether he has understood correctly.

"What do you mean by that?" He prays to all gods that it's not what he thinks.

"My ass is sore. Don't you remember anything at all?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, hoping that at least he still knows details. Taehyung has never had sex with a man, only with two girls, not at the same time, of course, found out through this that he is definitely gay.

"N-No, but it explains the cum on my stomach, I mean, it's obviously cum, isn't it?" He shows the other the dry, partly sticky substance and Taehyung nods, embarrassed.

"Yes, I have the same on mine and I'm sure I have it on my thighs and between my ass cheeks too." His face shows disgust.

Jeongguk grins. "Means that I topped, as expected."

Taehyung's jaw drops, how can this idiot joke about it? He gets up from the bed, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling, but also forgets that he's still completely naked.

Jeongguk almost chokes on his spit when he sees his above average big cock standing proudly forward, hard. He's really glad he wasn't the bottom.

Taehyung looks down when he sees the younger man's reaction and immediately covers himself with his left hand. "Morning wood, nothing else." Embarrassed, he sighs. Without waiting, Taehyung gives Jeongguk the paper. "I will go take a shower."

Jeongguk nods, holds the contract or certificate, whatever it is, and starts reading.

Taehyung enjoys the hot water and is unaware of the problem Jeongguk is facing right now.

Jeongguk would like to shout out loud how stupid they have been. He looks at the wedding ring and takes it off. '❤️ Jeongguk x Taehyung ❤️' is engraved on the inside. "Fuck, this shit is real. Wait, is it even legitimate to get married in Las Vegas?" He wonders and decides to call his manager.

The idol gets up and searches for his phone without bothering to get dressed. Taehyung's in the shower, he probably won't be back anytime soon. Jeongguk finally finds his phone under the bed and kneels down, leaning forward when the bathroom door suddenly opens.

"Woah, great ass, mister famous idol." His butt was perfectly visible to Taehyung as Jeongguk had to spread his legs a little to get further under the bed and reach his device. His balls and cock hang clearly recognizable between the thick thighs.

Jeongguk hits his head when he comes out from under the bed. Groans in pain.

"Ah Jeongguk, your moaning sounds so good. I'm a little sad that I can't remember anything." This time, Taehyung's the one who grins and decides to annoy the other. While he was showering, parts of his memories from yesterday came back.

The bet was one thing, but there was also a very playful Jeongguk. Unfortunately, the part where they got married, or the sex afterwards, still remained hidden in the back of his mind, not yet ready to be revealed.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk grumbles when he finally stands up again, grabs his boxer shorts to put them on as quickly as possible.

"You finally found out my name." The bartender laughs as he watches the other.

"Do you think I'm stupid? First, it's on the ring. Second, it's on the wedding papers." He's losing his temper, Taehyung is driving him crazy. No, the whole situation is driving him insane. It doesn't really happen, it has to be a nightmare.

Jeongguk's phone starts ringing, startling both of them. Taehyung puts his hand over his chest because his heart started beating fast. "Answer." He orders, but the idol shakes his head.

"No, it's my manager. What if he already knows? I'm so dead." It was actually his plan to contact him and now that the grumpy man calls him first, he has suddenly changed his mind. Jeongguk fears the whole world already knows about the wedding.

They look at the phone until it stops ringing. Jeongguk swallows nervously as it repeats itself seconds later. Seems to be important when he's not giving up.