LV 17 (M)

A/N
The following chapters (including this one) aren't edited. They're written in past tense and my english back then was worse than it is currently 😅

I don't wanna leave it as an unfinished story, so I decided to publish is like that until I finally find the time and energy to rewrite them. I hope it isn't too confusing...

As soon as Jeongguk woke up, he saw Taehyung laying on his lap. He watched him and smiled. The boy is unbelievably handsome, when he's sleeping, he looks like an angel. Jeongguk couldn't believe that all this is really happening and how he now has the most beautiful man on earth by his side.

"You're staring, do I have something on my face?" Taehyung's voice brings him back to reality, he clears his throat.

"No uh, you don't like me watching you?" Jeongguk of course knew that Taehyung's enjoying it.

"I love it, I actually was just pretending to be asleep." Taehyung snuggles more into Jeongguk's lap, sighing satisfied.

The idol chuckles, bends down to kiss his husband's forehead softly. After a while he hears light snoring, knows that Taehyung fell asleep for real this time. Afterall, it's only 6 o'clock in the morning and they have three hours until they need to go to the studio to record the single.

〰〰✴〰〰

Yoongi wakes up in the bathroom, is confused why he's here but then suddenly remembered the events of the evening. Getting up with a groan, he leaves the room after brushing his teeth.

When the manager enters the living room, Jimin isn't on the couch anymore. Yoongi suddenly gets nervous. Did he go home? He'd totally understand it, since he behaved like a child. Yoongi's mad at himself and wishes for the ground to swallow him whole.

A noise coming from his bedroom gets his attention. Slowly, he goes to the door and stops in front of it. Maybe he just imagined it? Then there's another noise. He opens the door carefully to peek inside. What he sees makes his eyes go wide.

"Jimin?" It comes out as a low whisper. His crush is laying on his bed, wearing only boxershorts and nothing else. What a sight! Jimin has a muscular body, that causes Yoongi to swallow hard. His thighs are thick, his back well trained. This isn't fair! Yoongi can feel his pants tighten to the point where it gets pretty uncomfortable. In his mind, he curses his boner, but also the younger for being too hot for his own good.

Now the question is, what should he do? It definitely can't end like last night. Maybe it's time to give him some hints. He doesn't want to make it too obvious, because the new formed friendship is too important for him to mess it up. It's highly possible that Jimin doesn't feel the same for him as he does for the bodyguard.

Yoongi tiptoes to the bed, lays down directly behind the  barely larger body. Jimin's back perfectly fits his chest. His lap is touching the other's butt and if he would be awake, he'd be able to feel his hardness. Yoongi couldn't care less though, can always pretend that it's a morning wood. Both of them are men and know the problem too well.

Yoongi places one arm over Jimin's waist and the other under his own head to be slightly elevated, this way he can  stare at Jimin's side profile which isnt creepy, not at all.

"Do you wanna seduce me, Min Yoongi?" A rough, sleepy voice asks.

Yoongi gasps. Was he awake the entire time? If so, why hasn't he said anything? Through his internal panic, he doesn't give him an answer.

________

"Don't ignore me babe, you know I hate that!" Jimin pushed his butt more to Yoongi's lap, earning a delicate moan.

Jimin smirked, repeated his action but this time he's rubbing Yoongi's erection, holding back a groan from leaving his own mouth.

Yoongi's grip on Jimin's hip tightened. As he moves his hand a little forward, he could feel something hard. Knowing exactly what it was.

Instead of withdrawing his hand, Yoongi left it where it was. He wanted to know if Jimin would move away or not. It was obvious that he could feel the touch, that's out of question. Yoongi's fingers started to move slowly, sweeping over the side of the clothed tip.

Jimin closed his eyes, enjoying the caresses.

Yoongi who was still watching him, sees it. A satisfied smile is spreading across his face Should he dare to go further or should he play it safe and try again some other time?

Before he could decide, he hears Jimin's raspy voice. "Hyung, don't you dare to stop, it feels so fucking good."

Yoongi didn't even know that his fingers had stopped moving when he was too deep in thoughts before Jimin had interrupted them. Without saying a word, Yoongi brushed his hand over the whole length but almost didn't touch it.

It was just a breeze for Jimin. There was a faint whimpering and suddenly the bodyguard grasped the elder's hand. "Stop teasing me, please let me feel you."

Yoongi became even harder as Jimin almost begged for it, what of course didn't go unnoticed. Jimin slipped his boxers down to his knees and Yoongi helped him with the rest.

Both were still in a spooning position when Yoongi started massaging Jimin's cock. His thumb run over the slit to spread the precum over the entire length. The natural lubrication made it pretty slippery and for Jimin it felt a lot better than dry.

At first he groaned softly but as Yoongi's grip on him is tightening and the movements became faster, he couldn't hold back anymore.

Yoongi loved the sounds, tried to get more and more out of that beautiful mouth, successfully.

Jimin squirmed, unconsciously rubbing himself against Yoongi.

"Fuck baby, you shouldn't do that." It sounded like a deep roar and Jimin wanted to hear it again. His hand went down to Yoongi's boxershorts and without seeing it, he pushed them down.

"Shit, you know what's going to happen if I'm naked too?" Yoongi wanted to make sure that he correctly interpreted Jimin's action.

"Yes, you will push your hard dick into me and then finally fuck me really hard."

Yoongi was shocked. Jimin was always the quiet, shy, reserved guy but what he just said was anything but shy and reserved. That Yoongi's horny was an understatement, he couldn't wait any longer.