LV 18 (M)

"Jimin, are you sure?" Yoongi started to massage Jimin's length again.

"Are you really asking me this while playing with my cock?" Jimin groaned loudly when Yoongi's grip tightened. It felt so right and he wanted to feel the older deep inside him.

"Okay, say no more. I will prepare you now." Yoongi took his hand away, pulled the lube bottle out of his drawer. He covered two fingers with the liquid and pulled Jimin's butt more to him so that his cheeks were spreading.

Licking his lips at the sight, Yoongi places the middle finger on Jimin's hole. He noticed the flinch, so he leaned down to kiss the right cheek and maybe he also bit it slightly.

As he slowly pushed his finger in, he bit him a little bit harder to distract him from the maybe unpleasant feeling.

"Yoongi, it's okay" Jimin chuckles. "I love it, it doesn't hurt."

Yoongi nodded, moving on. His finger almost completely disappeared and he's enjoying the sight, knew that it would soon be replaced with his dick that made him very excited.

It was time to introduce a second finger. Yoongi looked at Jimin's face for any signs of discomfort but there was none of it. When both fingers were inside him, he heard a moan and smirked.

Yoongi is now stretching the tight hole while Jimin is pushing his butt back to make him penetrate even deeper. It was also a signal that he was ready to take his cock.

"How do you want it? From behind or do you want to look at me?" It was the first time for both with a man and Yoongi was unsure. He wanted to make it as comfortable as possible for Jimin who shouldn't regret anything afterwards.

"I want to see you." Jimin answered, turns on his back causing Yoongi's finger to slip out of him. Jimin's spreading his legs widely and Yoongi kneels down in between.

Jimin watched the movement but Yoongi didn't want to start until he had kissed the younger. He leaned forward to give him a passionate kiss with his eyes closed. Jimin returned it immediately.

Both groaned when their dicks touched. Yoongi couldn't believe that it was all real, but when Jimin bit his lower lip slightly he could feel the pain and knew that he was not dreaming.

They break the kiss, had their foreheads pressed together. "Jimin, I really like you, it would not feel right if we have sex without asking this question." He leaned back a bit and looked into his eyes. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Jimin's eyes widened but a big smile is making its way on his face. "Yes, yes Yoongi Hyung, I want." He captured his boyfriend's lips again, wrapped his arms around the neck.

Yoongi was so relieved and overjoyed. He was glad that he had asked Jimin. Finally could call his dream man his.

After looking at each other lovingly, they knew what was coming now. "Are you ready?"

Jimin nodded, biting his lower lip. Yoongi took the lube and liberally lubricated his cock with it. He put a small amount on Jimin's hole too.

Yoongi placed the tip to the entrance, looked at his boyfriend questioningly. Seeing that Jimin couldn't wait any longer, he started to stroke the younger's cock with his free hand as he entered him.

Jimin gasped, closing his eyes for a moment but opened them again when he hears a satisfied groan from Yoongi.

It didn't hurt, because of the lube. The feeling of having something in his butt was a little uncomfortable for him in the beginning but the more often Yoongi penetrated, the better it felt. In addition, Yoongi pumped his dick to distract him.

Jimin held the other's hand, didn't want to come too soon. Yoongi knew what he meant by that and let go. Both looked at each other while loud moans filled the room.

It was an incredible feeling shared by both. Even if Yoongi forgot the condom, they knew it wasn't bad. Neither of them had any illnesses, it was a rule in the company that they make a health check every six months and the last one was three weeks ago.

Yoongi couldn't hold back his orgasm after he had managed to thrust deep and hard for a few times. Big mistake, because the other just felt too good around him and his fucking hot gaze brought him over the edge was too early. "Shit, I'm so sorry baby." He apologized after riding out his orgasm.

"Don't worry about it Hyung, I loved it nevertheless." Jimin wasn't done yet and Yoongi couldn't let him stay that way so he pulled out and bent down.

His lips are wrapped around the tip, tongue licking off the precum. Jimin moaned loudly, enjoying the warm caress. Yoongi started to take more and more of him in his mouth, feeling a strong grip to his hair and a push.

It makes the older gag when the tip hit the back of his throat. Jimin went crazy, lifts his hips up to fuck Yoongi's mouth merciless. He was already close before he had started to blow him so it's not a surprise when he comes fast, filling up the other's mouth to the brim.

Yoongi was not used to it, couldn't swallow everything. Some of the cum ran down over his chin as Jimin pulled his cock out.

"Fuck Yoongi, you look so good." He bit his bottom lip seducingly, pulled Yoongi up to kiss him. It didn't bother Jimin that he could taste himself when their tongues played with each other.

After the kiss, Yoongi leaned back and looked down. "Yes, it looks damn good!" He saw that his cum coming out from Jimin's hole.

Both chuckled, decided to take a bath together, what led to another round of sex.