LV 8 (M)

Jeongguk leans over to kiss Taehyung's nose, cheeks, forehead, and finally his lips. His hand finds its way to the rim and circles it, causing the older to relax. “I can remember that you were a virgin before that night. If you want we can take it easy, but we don't have much time.” Once they're are in Korea, both will have more opportunities to have sex that lasts longer than a few minutes.

"We can start slowly, but when I get used to the feeling, please fuck me hard and deep."
Taehyung smiles at him, making Jeongguk roll his eyes in amusement.

"Of course, your wish is my command. Now turn on your stomach and show your sexy bum." Jeongguk winks and watches Taehyung keep eye contact as long as possible until it's no longer possible. He positions himself behind him, grabs the slim waist and squeezes it a bit.

Taehyung looks for the lubricant and condoms in his bedside table. "Here, you are going to need this." Jeongguk takes both things from him, puts the bottle next to himself and then opens the silver packaging of a condom to slip it on afterwards. The excitement keeps getting bigger, the fact that he's about to have sex with Taehyung suddenly makes him shudder with anticipation.

A quick shake of the head brings him back to the task. He opens the bottle and rubs just a bit of the cool liquid on his lenght. Contrary to plan, he does not prepare him, slowly penetrates into Taehyung. The lube is enough not to cause much pain or an unpleasant feeling.

The stretch is delicious, Taehyung can't prevent a loud moan, but doesn't want to either. He wants to show that he feels good. "Oh, I love it. You can move now, Ggukie." He lays his forehead on the pillow, his warm breath hitting his chest as he waits for Jeongguk to start taking him like he did on their wedding day. Maybe it triggers some memories.

"God, I love your voice, so deep and demanding." Jeongguk pulls his dick out almost completely only to then thrust back in more quickly. The sound it makes when the bodies collide is loud. He repeats this action a few times until a certain tension is built up.

Taehyung never thought he would enjoy it so much. Had too often heard of bad experiences, pain and disgusting things that happened during anal sex. With clear words he makes sure Jeongguk know that he enjoys it. "Don't hold back baby you're so good at it." Then another loud groan follows as the younger of the two brushes his prostate again and again.

Jeongguk is no better, he praises Taehyung whenever he can. "Honey, you are perfect, so tight and soft. You take me so well that I don't know how much longer I can last." He brings Taehyung's torso up, holding it tight against his own and kissing the neck, sucking on it to leave marks.

His hand slowly moves down over his chest and stomach until he reaches his goal. The fingers wrap around Taehyung's length, moving up and down in the same rhythm as his thrusts. "You are so big, I can't wait to have you in my mouth someday." It's a breathless whisper that brings goose bumps to the older's neck and arms.

Taehyung whines, the friction on his cock almost makes him cum. Jeongguk knows exactly what he is doing and it is incredible. The satisfaction from both sides, the sweet words he gets whispered into his ear and the moans bring him close to climax. He makes a hollow back, sticks out his butt so Jeongguk can penetrate deeper into him. His balls slap against Taehyung's butt cheeks, both becoming a jumble of groans and curses, that's echoing across the room.

"Fuck baby, so damn deep." Taehyung knows that he will come any second. He tenses his muscles so that it becomes even tighter for his lover.

"Oh God Tae, shit!" Jeongguk stops for a moment, can't take it anymore. "I'm ready, what about you?"

Taehyung just nods, turns his head to one side and kisses Jeongguk. That's enough for the younger to tighten the grip on Taehyung's cock and to move his hips again, faster and harder than before.

Both men chase their orgasm, it happens within seconds that Taehyung comes with quivering legs over Jeongguk's hand and onto his sheets. The idol follows shortly afterwards, fills the condom, moves slower and gets more uncontrolled with his thrusts.

The loud and quick breathing of both men fill the room. Taehyung falls exhausted on the bed, ignoring the uncomfortably wet feeling on his stomach. He just wants to rest and cuddle with his husband as soon as possible.

Jeongguk pulls out his cock, carefully brings down the condom and knots it at the opening so as not to cause a mess, before it ends up in the trash can next to the bed. He falls down next to Taehyung and sighs contentedly. "Wow, I could get used to this." He chuckles, turns on his side to leave a quick kiss on Taehyung's cheek. "You were stunning, honey. You took me so well. I hope you enjoyed it too." He grins, knows exactly that this was the case.

Taehyung turns his head and raises an eyebrow. "Are you kidding me now?" He rolls his eyes playfully. "I have no comparison but I cannot imagine that anyone else can satisfy me better."

Jeongguk fills this with pride, you can see it clearly. He leans forward and begins to kiss Taehyung slowly and sensually.

After a few moments they are interrupted by a loud knock. "It looks like our togetherness is over. Let me clean you up and then we'll let him in."

Taehyung moves to grab the wet tissues box, but Jeongguk takes it from his hand to do it for him instead. He has a smile on his face and is very gentle.

Another knock reminds both of them to hurry. After clothes cover their bodies they both go to the door to let Yoongi in.

If the smell of sex hadn't already given the couple away, then it would be the eye-catching condom package and the bottle of lubricant on the bed.

Yoongi whines. "You two will still be my death."

Even if it's fun for them now, he'll be the one who has to take care of both of them when the divorce comes. It's obvious to him that feelings are already involved.