LV 11

"Don't be nervous, close your eyes and think that you are alone." She advises him.

Taehyung nervously bites his lower lip and nods.

"Sing a song you're comfortable with, I just want to hear your voice today." She stands behind him and waits patiently.

One of Taehyung's favorite songs happens to be by Jeongguk and RM. It's called "I know". Since he has a deep voice, he gets along better with RM's parts. The amateur singer doesn't copy it, but makes the song his own, gives it a personal touch and can definitely identify with it.

From the beginning he kept his eyes closed until the 'Know you love me boy, so that I love you' part, here he opens them and looks in the mirror in front of him where the others are standing behind.

Jeongguk could swear that he's looking him straight in the eyes and doesn't care that it isn't possible because it's a one-way mirror. The feeling that suddenly makes his stomach feel funny is so strange and yet so familiar. He wonders if he has already developed feelings for the older one.

Jeongguk is intrigued by his singing. Taehyung claimed he had an 'okay' voice and it was obviously a huge understatement.

The idol couldn't wait to work with him. He sings along softly when it was his verse and stopped as soon as Taehyung began to sing RM's.

Yoongi's chin dropped when he heard how good they sounded together and Mr. Kim has a satisfied smile on his face. Maybe this marriage wasn't such a big mistake after all, Taehyung is a gold mine and he definitely deserves a contract.

"Okay, thank you for showing me what you are capable of. I have to admit that your voice is very unique; in a good way. I think with a little more practice you will become a great singer soon." When these words left Miss Choi's mouth, Taehyung's eyes widen.

Every time he had a class, the teacher told him that his voice, while unique, wasn't good enough for competition. He wasn't sure whether it's worth the time at all, but with Miss Choi's words he has hope again that his dream could come true.

Taehyung mentally thanked Jeongguk for entering his life. It's time for a new dream, because life without a goal is far too boring.

Shortly after they finished the training, the door opens and three men enter the room. Taehyung can suddenly hear clapping and turns around, confused. He had already forgotten that they were listening and it makes him blush.

Taehyung had changed the text a little, replacing the word 'girl' with 'boy' every time. He hopes it wasn't too obvious, but doesn't have much hope.

"You are so good baby. I didn't know your voice was that good." Jeongguk hugs his husband.

Yoongi watches the CEO out of the corner of his eyes, but the man still has a smile on his face.

CEO Kim crosses his arms. "Well guys, I think it's time to prepare for the press conference."

Without another word, the three of them follow him back to his office after saying goodbye to the vocal coach.

"Taehyung, when you're out there just introduce yourself as normal and polite as possible. Just say your full name and that you lived in Las Vegas for a while because you wanted to be a singer. Now that you are back in Korea, you will stay here because you signed a contract with us."

Taehyung's eyes grow big at this. "I'm sorry sir, what are you talking about?"

Jeongguk is at least as surprised as he is.

"I'll give you a contract on the condition that you will have to work with Jeongguk. I've already received the rights to 'A Daily Song' which you both will practice beginning tomorrow. It will be a cover and the actual singer of the song will be there when we release it." The CEO already planned everything, even though he didn't even know if Taehyung could really sing. He's waiting for their reactions and doesn't get disappointed.

The boys look at each other. "I love this song!" They say at the same time, then chuckle.

Mr. Kim nods satisfied, leans back in his office chair and enjoys the moment. Yoongi still can't understand how the mess that the two fools made has turned into something really great and hopes that they won't have to get a divorce in the end.

Koreans are not legally allowed to marry people of the same sex, so what has happened is very special. While Yoongi and the lawyers were looking for ideas to cancel everything, they learned that the wedding is 100 percent legal. Even if it didn't take place in Korea, the two lucky or unlucky boys managed to get a proper marriage certificate. The $ 77,000 cost was paid even before entering the church.

It's not a lot of money for Jeongguk. With that piece of paper they had made it legal. Both of them could even find a random person who signed it to certify it. Unfortunately, the handwriting was so miserable that they couldn't figure out the name of the unknown person.

"Well, guys, let's continue. After you tell them you've moved and can't wait to work together with Jeongguk, Jeongguk will agree with a big smile. Then the subject of marriage will come up and from here on, Min Yoongi will be taking the lead. He's going to explain that it was a part of a plan to make Taehyung known but something went wrong as you both went to an other church. We will ignore the fact that our government issued a license since it wouldn't make sense then. It seems more like you planned it all through well." He gives them a knowing look, then explains further.

"In the end, questions will be asked by the reporters and only Jeongguk and Yoongi will answer them, unless it is directed to you, Taehyung. You are free to choose if you want to answer it. It's important to us that you feel comfortable with what you give away about yourself. They'll definitely ask questions about your sexuality or family and ex-boyfriends. Whatever the truth, you are either straight or withhold the question until further notice." He pauses for a moment to consider whether he has forgotten something.

"Well I guess that's all, any questions?" He takes turns looking at them and Yoongi holds up his hand.

"What should I say if they ask about the wedding? Are they going to get divorced or not?"

Taehyung and Jeongguk are all ears, that's the burning question everyone is probably curious about.

"Right now they're not going to get one. We'll do a poll and then we can see how the people are reacting to it. Maybe it will get attention and make them even more popular. We can use it for business purposes." Mister Kim knows it sounds like he doesn't care about them, but he has to think as a businessman, even if he would personally much rather let them do what they want. It's tough business, especially here in Korea.

Yoongi nods, already thinking about the answers he can give. Preparation is everything.