LV 5

When Jungkook comes back, he sees Taehyung sleeping peacefully - still naked, just like he had left him almost an hour ago, but the blanket is now covering him.

The idol smiles, throwing his towel away and lying down next to him. Jeongguk isn't tired at all, maybe it's the soothing sound of Taehyung's breathing that has him falling asleep not long after.

A rather loud knock on the door wakes both of them up. They groan in sync, looking at each other.

"Must be Hyung." Jeongguk says more to himself, getting up as the knocks won't stop anytime soon.

"Uh, Ggukie? Don't you wanna wear anything before opening the door?" Taehyung has to suppress a smirk, he can't help it. The sight is hot to say the least. Ten from ten he'd let him fuck him again (what definitely is going to happen tonight anyway).

The younger's gaze wanders down on himself. Realization kicking in slowly but surely. "Shit!" He runs back to the bed where his clothes lie and puts a pair of boxer along with a white tee on. Gosh, that's so embarrassing but after everything, he shouldn't care anymore.

With fast steps Jeongguk reaches the door, not opening it just yet. "Who's there?"

"Open the freaking door Jeongguk!" His manager Min Yoongi is definitely not amused, so who's Jeongguk to make him wait any longer. With a fast movement of his hand, the door flies open revealing the blonde small but unamused looking guy.

"What took you so long, huh?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow, gaze slowly moving away from Jeongguk to the stranger who was sitting on the bed, getting dressed. A knowing look tells the younger that he's fucked. "Oh, I see."

Yoongi should be surprised by the view. Jeongguk is shy, innocent and usually only talks to people he knows. The idol became his responsibility at the age of fifteen. Why does it feel like the younger is all grown up now? When did he become so handsome and hot? Maybe he should pay more attention to obvious things as well, however, Jeongguk will always stay his little brother-like friend. A few muscles, sharp jawline and thick thighs won't changes anything.

But back to the situation on hand. "You must be his husband?" Yoongi walks over to the tall stranger.

Taehyung can only nod, this gnome is intimidating as hell. He wouldn't dare calling him this though, he loves his own life too much for that.

Jeongguk wonders why his manager is already here. "Hyung, what time is it?"

"It's almost 10pm why?" Yoongi looks questioningly at him.

"Shit, we've slept the entire day it seems. I won't be able to close my eyes at night." A groan leaves his mouth, it's gonna mess with his sleeping routine that's not really a thing, but that's not the question here.

"What have you done to be this exhausted that you've slept for so long, huh?" Yoongi has a hunch, I mean it's obvious what they did.

Jeongguk's and Taehyung's faces flush, the older doesn't really need an answer anymore, his assumption getting confirmed by that. "Seriously?" Voice higher than usual, Yoongi's shaking his head, though, he can't blame them.

The idol looks to the ground kinda embarrassed. "Well, we were bored and then we got drunk, what followed afterwards you might already know, we had se-"