LV 24

It was awkward to say at least the two couples arrived the restaurant not long after and are now waiting for the waiter. Taehyung and Jeongguk didn't even try to hide their bad mood and the girls looked at each other with concern. They're about to ruin the big plan, aren't they?

"Jeongguk, no one can hear us except the four of us. Tell Taehyung everything now. Let's change seats." Taeyeon stood up before he could even answer and walked to the other side where her girlfriend sat. The girls smiled at each other, happy that they could be close again.

Jeongguk sighed but of course took the seat next to Taehyung. The older was debating whether he should try to gain his loves trust again or be angry because of the whole situation.

At the end it was an easy decision, he wanted to try everything, it was what he had promised himself moments ago, so as soon as Jeongguk sat down, he took his hand and hid them under the table.

His thumb was caressing over the younger's knuckles and he hoped that Jeongguk wouldn't stop him.

The younger was in deep thoughts, at first he hadn't noticed it but when the familiar warmth calmed him down, he looked at their hands and a small smile showed up on his lips. "Tae-" He whispered and the mentioned stopped caressing his hand.

"No, please don't stop." The idol looked into his eyes.

Taehyung saw that he was sorry but there was also something else - hurt, he wasn't sure but it had to be hurt.

Taehyung did as Jeongguk had asked and let his thumb glide over the whole back of the other's hand.

The older wanted to kiss him, he wanted to tell the world that it was their date and not a date between him and a girl. How could their management even think that Jeongguk's fans were stupid enough to believe the lie.

"Tae, baby." The younger tried to gain Taehyung's attention. "Hey, look at me love." He placed his index finger of the free hand on Taehyung's chin, moved his head so he was now eye to eye with him.

Jeongguk's smile looked more sincere now, less hurtful and Taehyung smiled back. "What's wrong Ggukie?"

"I wanna tell you everything, I want you to listen to me until the end and if you have any questions, you can ask then. Okay?" Taehyung nodded.

Jeongguk took a deep breath. "CEO Lee wanted us to go out with Taeyeon and SungKyung because they wanted to know how the fans will react, right?" He waited for a nod from the elder and when he received it he continued.

"Yoongi had an idea, since no one would babysit us, we can do everything and the company has to accept it." Jeongguk paused for a moment, unsure if Taehyung got the hint. "Babe, I wanna kiss you while we are out there on the streets, for everyone to see. Yoongi already managed to inform Dispatch so they can make pictures of us." The boy talked with so much happiness and excitement that Taehyung couldn't help but laugh.

He cupped Jeongguk's face with both of his hands and pulled him closer, gave him a peck to his nose and then a peck on his right cheek.

Before Taehyung could lean back, Jeongguk kissed his lips softly. It wasn't a peck, they didn't move but lingered there for a while, enjoying it very much.

Both were in public, they didn't hide. The restaurant was full of people, young and old, homophobic and accepting ones. They didn't care about the whispers, they smiled while their lips were still touching and the girls started to squeal.

"Gosh now I'm a TaeGguk shipper. I mean already was, kinda. But now you can call me the biggest stan." SungKyung who was always silent suddenly whisper-yelled over the table.

Her girlfriend laughed but agreed. "Yes, even though it think it's way cuter when two girls kiss, it's still soooo adorable to see you both close and in love. It's all worth it."

Taehyung and Jeongguk had already broken the kiss while the girls were talking and were now sitting straight on their chairs.

The younger cleared his throat. "Well, we can't judge if we haven't seen you both kissing." The smirk afterwards was visible for everyone but Taeyeon liked challenges.

She placed her hand on SungKyung's neck, pulled her forward while leaning in at the same time, carefully to not hurt both of them. Their lips immediately started to move as soon as they had touched.

Taehyung nudged Jeongguk and shook his head. "You're a brat."

"Oh please, it's not like you didn't want to see it too." Jeongguk said matter-of-factly, rolling his eyes playfully.

Taehyung only scoffed but of course he was right. It wasn't every day that you could see two girls kissing each other, except in porns. It didn't turn him on though.

"Okay, I think we should order, the waiter seems unsure of what to do." Jeongguk waved him over with a smile.