3

Blue POV
Me and Jayson's date went really well. He took me to dinner. He was patient with me as he described to me what he ordered for me. We were there for hours just talking even after our dinner was gone. We even shared a dessert and he fed me a three bites of it. You definitely can say in the past two weeks we've entered the talking stage. I was currently sitting in his living room I was listening to him move around on the kitchen.

I could hear him washing his hands, he was washing the dishes. " you want some water?" He asked and I nodded. " yes Please" I said and my phone rang " Uh your phone is ringing" he said, my phone was in the kitchen. Carefully making my way to the kitchen as I listened to the sound of his voice as he guided me. I picked up the phone and slid it over until it answered. "It was me, I called you" Jayson said chuckling.

Quickly growing confused I heard him hang up. " why?" I asked and reached out for him but he want there. " because I wanted you to be standing for this" he said as he grabbed my hand but his voice was coming from below me. " Jayson I don't like this where are you" I began to panic and he rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand. " it's okay I'm right here, I'm kneeling, and you kinda interrupting me I'm trying to ask you to be my girlfriend, but I did r really ha e a speech prepared, I got you this promise ring, whoo man, I'm nervous now, I had this all planned out in my head I swear" I cut him off by nodding. " yes Jayson? I'll be your girlfriend" I said and I felt him slide something cold and metal on my left ring finger.

" c-can I kiss you?" Jayson asked and I smiled, he always ask before giving me a kiss. " yes" I said bracing myself for the kiss. Feeling his hands resting on my waist his soft lips met mine. It felt so right when the kiss deepened as I kissed him back. I moaned into it a little as it quickly became a French kiss. We pulled away at the same time and he pecked my lips again. He slowly releases my waist and I blush turning my head as I bit my lip. I could tell I was blushing because I felt my face heating up.

" your so cute, don't get shy" he said lifting my chin making me smile. " are you sure, I mean I am blind" I said and he laughed before kissing my hand. " if I wasn't sure, you would be wearing the ring, I definitely wouldn't have kissed you like that, and I definitely wouldn't have went on six dates with you, I like you,like this is more than a crush or a like like, I feel something with you" He said making me blush some more.

" you not just some blind girl to me, you are so much more, no pun intended but I really do wish that you could see what I see when I look at you, you give me a different feeling, I've never been this gushy with a girl, I'm just really feeling you" he gushed his feelings making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now " I'm feeling you too Jayson" I say and I'm really glad he talked me into getting g the surgery, it's five months away and the mixers are counting down every second praying for success in the surgery and I am too as well as Jayson.

Perrie POV
I smiled at Kyrie as he walked me to the mixer Mansion door. Coincidentally Jayson and Blue were walking up behind us and he was all smiles as well while Blue was as red as a tomato. " thank you" Blue smiled as Jayson laughed. " well what do we have here? Did you invite these fine young gentlemen to stay the night right?" Leigh-Anne blasted us " I had already asked" Blue said and I looked and saw Jayson's overnight bag.

" wake a minute look at this ring" Jesy gasped grabbing Blue's hands as Jayson smiled. " it's stunning, this a promise ring?" Jesy asked and they both nodded. " Kyrie helped me pick it out" Jayson said and Kyrie nodded as we all headed inside. " I'm if you want you can spend the night, apparently I need to ask you" I said and Kyrie chuckled. " I want you to as well but if you feel it's too soon, we just made things official yesterday but if you know have better things to do then that's fine too" I said playing with my hands as he smiled. " I'll spend the night, we don't have practice tomorrow, maybe we could get some brunch or breakfast" he said and I nodded smiling.

" sounds great, I'll let you get your overnight bag" I said and we kissed before he left. It's so different with Kyrie he's more than just a NBA star, he's more than just a cute face, he funny? Very smart and he saw something in me, he saw beyond my pop star status. Blue and Jayson were in the den cuddled up, his shoes by the door and her socks were off. They were watching Criminal minds, well Blue loves to listen. She has an active imagination on what's going on in the show, so no Blue doesn't watch tv but she does listen to it. I'm five months I feel like she's gonna be binge watching a lot of things with us, she'll be so happy.

When she is done healing from the surgery we're gonna play a game with her, she has to match our names with our faces and guess who's who, she can't cheat and feel our faces either she knows who we are once she feels our faces. When we first met her it was weird but we got used to it and it was really helpful to her, now she only feels faces of the popper she meets. Fans get really excited to let her feel their faces and they live for it. Blue is always washing her hands so it's not like her hands are dirty it's just kinda weird for someone to touch your face, like your whole face and feel it. Blues touch is really soft though like her hands are so soft. It's this special lotion we get from London.

Speaking of London Blue's mom and dad were so excited to hear that Blue decided to get the surgery. They were even more excited to hear that Jayson was a pretty big sway I'm thy decision, they're happy that she moved on from Zayn, we all are. I'm living for the day they thrive into a hound couple like I know me and Kyrie will. I'm 21 and he's 26 but I really like him and we just started dating, I really want both me and Blue's relationship to blossom into something beautiful. I want my young queen to be happy. Plus Kyrie is only older by 4 years and 9 months older than me. And her and Jayson are exactly three months apart he was born March 3 and she was born June 3. I just want to see my relationship any of us get into to go right, especially after Blue's failed engagement, I wish the best for my young Blind but not for much longer queen.