18

Blue POV
I smiled at Jayson after we just dropped Deuce with Toriah and her mom and he wanted to spend the day with me. " why do I feel like you're buttering me up for something?" I asked him after he gave me a kiss. " I am actually" he says coming up from behind. " which is?" I asked and he smiles. " a triple date with Grant, and Andre and our girls so obviously you and your girls " he kissed my neck saying this and I pretended to think.

" mmmmm I don't know" I say looking at my new manicure which was just green nails with the number zero on my middle fingers and diamonds on all fingers. " let me see" he says and I show him and I see a flash and that he was recording my nails. " are those my intiials?" He asked and I smiled looking up at him. " JT baby, they got hearts by em too you see" I asked and he smile. " you're so cute I love you bae" I stand on my tippy toes and give him a kiss. My toes were also green too. " I love you tooo" I cheer receiving another kiss and he ends the recording. " you'll have to convince me as to why we should" I say and I squeal as he put his hands on my hips. " jump" he said and I didn't need him to tell me twice as he sat me on the counter. " gone head and take these off"he takes my Jordan's off feet as he was currently wearing the matching pair.

" let me take this off too" he takes his necklace off setting it on the counter. I quickly grew shy as he was showing his more dominate side. " can I wear the handcuffs ?" I asked touching his now bare chest. " please " I asks and he looks me in my eyes before shaking his head no. " I want you to see and feel everything" he says carrying me to the bedroom as I laugh at his statement, he is a lot to take and I always have trouble taking it at first. " if you say stop or wait I will stop and wait to either word" he tells me, he usually said this when I was blind and we were having sex. I realize this is our first time doing it with my sight.

" ooo " I say after I had removed my shirt and he was now removing my pants. He kissed my inner thighs. " baby I don't want foreplay" I whined and he looked up smirking before he dropped his own pants putting on a condom. I realized me and him have never done it under the covers. " why have we never done it under the covers?" I asked him my arms around his neck. " baby look at you, you're too beautiful to be sexing under covers" he kissed the top of each breath.

He then tossed my panties to the side. " you trust me?" He asks. He always ask this back when I couldn't see and I smiled nodding. " absolutely babe" I kissed his lips hungrily as I grew wetter and wetter from the sight on him. I was to busy locked into the kiss when he pushed himself into my gently I gasped tossing my head back. The loving was always right and I am still always surprised as the first few strokes took my over. " mhm open your eyes" he says as soon as he got a good rhythm and it quickly sounded like Mac and cheese being stirred in the room.

" oh my god"I mined staring into his eyes as he took my soul. " mhm Blue let me hear you" he coaxed as I hit my lip to keep quiet. " Jayson please oh fu-" I began to cuss and stop myself whimpers and moans escaped as he rocked my world. He was soon hitting my spot and my moans told him he was doing a great job as I scratched his back digging slightly. " oh my god, ahh ahh" I moaned loudly touching his chest to try and push him back. " unt uh move your hand" his voice deep and it turned me on so much. " I'm cumming daddy fuck" I put my hand back around his neck, moaning loudly as o reached my climax. We were sweaty as he groaned in return I noticed he was cumming as well feeling him throb inside of me. I loved this man he made sure I got mine before he got his. I just thought that was so considerate of him.

* One steamy shower later*

Jayson POV
I smiled at Blue as we got dressed again in new outfits after our shower. " what day is the triple date?" She ask as we laid in bed. I smirked as she rubbed my chest. I know for a fact Blue didn't need to be convinced she just was probably in the mood. " this Saturday at MainGate at 9" I say and she smiles. " I do want to confess I didn't need to be convinced, I just really wanted to love on you, and I should have told you that" she says and I smile kissing her forehead her small hands trying to fit one of my pecs in them. " oh I knew that, you weren't the only one in need of loving" she looks up Giving me a kiss. Moments like this in our aftercare it was I live for. The eye contact she was giving me now as we talked about what we were gonna wear to our triple date. Blue wanted to keep it low key and of course anything for my lady especially since she was only asking for her rightful privacy. I text the boys and informed them of B's request before turning my attention back to her as our conversation moved on to her wanting to go to an amusement park with me and Deuce when our schedules aligned again. I was more than excited I know Deuce was gonna be super happy and since it is getting warmer I'm think she'd want to do this soon.