24

Blue POV
I woke up and I still didn't feel really good, even though I pushed through for the concert and held out long enough for some good food loving from JT, I closed my eyes still feeling pretty weak and under the weather. I snuggled deeper into the covers not even really wanting to move that much. We were supposed to be doing an appearance on a radio show to promote the Positions Album and our tour in one month. " i gotta get up " I mumble to myself. I didn't feel too good after Jayson and I took a shower so I told him and he asked me if I wanted to stay or go home. I chose to go home just because I was better equipped to feel better here.

Getting ready, I walk out my room and chef is walking up the stairs with a thick packet. " hey girl wonder" he greets me and I smiled. Chef is always giving us random cute nicknames and we love him. " Hey chef" I say and he hands me the packet and I look at it. " is this a script?" I asked and he nods smiling. " they'll give you five days to read the script and if you like it, they want you to play the role of New-New" he says as I look at the title it's called ' ATL' and I smiled. " yeah T.I's manager got with me after they were tossing around names, one of the directors said you, T.I got excited and they reached out to me, I said I would give you the script and filming starts about two weeks after you get back from tour so I was more than willing to let you have a look, this is all your decision, the catch is you will have to do an American accent" he says and I smile and nod. " they also want you and the other girls to record individual singles for the up and coming Elvis movie, they want you to do your own  rendition of Hound Dog, I know this is a lot we're gonna talk about it after the interview" he says and I place the script on my bed and we head out.

Getting to the radio show me and my girls settled in, they gave us water and Jade gave us snacks she was so cute. " you guys have the snacks and everything, they're ready, Ladies and Gentlemen we have little mix in the building"  he introduces us and we smile " hey" we say into the mics. " now we established this interview because you guys have a lot of new fans especially sports fans now, so this will be a get to know the band and talk about the album and you're going on tour in like a month and a half"he asks and we nodded. " it's in a month yay" me and Leigh-Anne says. " so the ladies are gonna introduce themselves and say a little about themselves." Dylan the radio host says and we giggle. " I guess I'll go first as the oldest" Leigh say and I smile at her. " I'm Leigh- Anne Pinnock, I'm 24 years old  I'm dating football player Andre Gray we've been together for four years and I've loved every moment, I absolutely love our band and my current favorite song off the album is Thank u, next" she says and I giggle. " I'm Jade Thirwall, I'm 23 years old, I'm dating Derrick White on the Boston Celtics, we've been together 3 months today actually, and before we got out together as a band I auditioned for the X factor twice" she says and I nodded sniffing a bit.

" hey I'm Perrie Edwards, I'm 23 and I'm am dating the amazing Grant Williams of the Boston Celtics and we've been together for 5 amazing months, my favorite song on the album is ' Nasty' I love that song " she reveals and we tease her. " I was also born without a sense of smell" she adds and I nodded. " I'm Blue Rivera, I'm 21 the baby of the group I'll be turning 22 on tour so that's exciting, I'm dating Jayson Tatum of the Boston Celtics been together for 7 months and up until three months ago I was completely blind since the age of ten due to a severe accident" I say and the girls cheer me on. " are the boys tuned in do you know?" Dylan ask and I make a thinking face. " I'm not sure actually that's a good question though" Perrie says and I no before Jade's phone buzzed and she looked at it. " Derrick says they are, so it looks like the Celtics are tuned in during practice"  she says nervously. " so the album ' Sweetener came out two months ago and your going on tour how exciting what can we expect for the tour is it a world tour?" He asks and we nodded. " it is a world tour and we're all super excited and literally cannot wait" Pez states causing me and Jade to smile at each other.

" so your all in relationships with athletes and I know they have busy schedules and now your going on tour I think the dates reach out for seven months, what's that going to be like, Blue when you get off tour you'll have been in your relationship for a year and a half and Leigh-Anne you for five and a half. What is that gonna be like being away for so long for you all to have hit the year mark with your significant others and be away from them?" He asked and I thought about it. " well it's not like they won't come see us when they can, we talked about it and I'm very happy to announce that the season closes out soon, I'm proud of what our guys do but I need my Man" Jade says and we nodded. " yes the season is in the finals and we couldn't be more proud of them but we're ready for them to come see us on tour" Perrie says and I laugh. " Blue is over there like ' yeah I miss him already' and she's nodding and agreeing" he outs me and I laugh and nodded. " I do I miss him already and we haven't even left yet" I say and we continued to answer questions about the Album, the tour, we answered questions about our relationships for the new fans and some even asked us about collating with BTS and we said we'd heavily consider it, at the end of the day we pitch these ideas to the label and they decide wether or not they're any us to pursue, now, later, ever or not at all. Or lives are scheduled for about two years out so after this tour we'll be allowed a five month break and then if we feel we need more time we'll go back to doing a local tour in the States or back home in the UK. I'm super excited because we're worked so hard on the album and our men were obviously heavily the muses and influencers of the album and they're just as proud of us as we are of them.