2

Jayson POV
I wake up early as I always do when I have duece with me. I showered and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and even shot Blue a quick good morning text. I then began to get baby food ready for duece. He doesn't always make it known that he's awake, sometimes he'll cry, sometimes he'll talk his baby talk and sometimes he'll just sit there until I come get him.

I make my way to his nursery. I think it's a shame Blue don't know how much ass she really got behind her. She look like she could be an IG model. Blue is very beautiful and she's very attractive, her personality is on point and it's only been a day and I'm low key hooked on Blue.

Picking Duece out the crib where he was literally just chilling and playing with his toy. He smiled when he seen me as I carried him to the kitchen placing him in the high chair. Making sure he was nice and fed I turned on some baby show for him on his Netflix profile.

I smiled when I got a text back from Blue. I asked her what she has to do today and she said they had an interview. I told her I'd tune in. She then told me the interview was at the Celtics stadium after the game today. I told her that I was definitely gonna tune in. She said they'd be singing two songs from their album and the audience will vote during halftime.

She then revealed that while we were practicing they would be there. I told I'd talk to her and she said she looked forward to it. I then bathed Duece and got him dressed for the day. I then get his car seat and make my way to work.

Kyrie POV
I smiled at Blue and Perrie. As my teammates were trailing in one by one I wanted to see blue's eyes. Which ironically they were Blue themselves with redness around them, she's done such a good job of keeping them away from the sun that they don't look blind but she indeed is blind, all she can see is white is she were to take them off, she barely remembers what things look like. I even let her feel my face and she deemed me cute.

" your so pretty and you can't even see " I told her making her giggle. She put her sunglasses back on. Jayson walks up with Duece in his arms. " wassup little man " I say dapping up him up and Perrie guided Blue out the way a little bit. " okay this is Blue and Perrie" I introduced them to each other and he shook hands with Perrie and smiled at Blue. " I met Blue already, kinda have a little crush on her" Jayson said and I smiled at him.

" oh that's so sweet thank you" Blue smiled moving hair out her face, her famous high pony or messy bun was absent and her curls were everywhere today. " don't be embarrassed we made Blue spill the beans about you this morning, she was pretty tight lipped on what you guys talked about she gave us the basics, stuff we could have found on google" Perrie said and he nodded.

" it's cool" he said smiling at her. " oh y'all talk talk" I smiled at him making him smile and then Blue smiled. "We're gonna go have a seat " Perrie said and she helped Blue walk away from us. " how'd that happen?"  I asked as the coaches wife took Duece. " yesterday,but it feels like I've known her for months, she's been blind since she was ten, she's so afraid of getting the surgery and I told her to take a chance, you know she's considering it now?" He said and I was surprised. 

" oh she got you hooked after a day. I'm not gone lie her body is popping, both of them you seem Blue's eyes her and Perrie most beautiful eyes I've ever seen" I said and he nodded laughing. " you getting on me for crushing on a girl after one day and you crushing on her band mate after five minutes " he cracked on me and he smiled as he dribbled a ball and shooting it before making it.

He nodded and shrugged " were going on a date tomorrow, it's just a feeling though, I really like her and it's something about her having her own money and not knowing what I look like that keeps me wanting more of her you know?" He said and I nodded. Before he came I also asked Perrie our on Thursday. I just think it's great that they help her with her blindness from a distance. She's so independent and I could see that in the twenty minutes we've spent talking that she appreciates the help but she likes to do things on her own.

Jayson POV
All practice as her and her group practice and we practiced I kept stealing looks at her. It's amazing how she learned to dance through very descriptive detail on what to do. Her singing voice alone is amazing and it's really impressive that she performs and does all this blind. They rely on 100 percent accuracy because since she's blind one wrong move and someone is two spaces too far it could go all bad. I think she's a cool girl and I hope it goes somewhere with us.