26

Leigh-Anne POV
I smiled at Andre as we were on a date. The rest of the girls were with their men, and me and Andre were in our backyard with a romantic setup sitting on a giant couch enjoying our meal. Tonight the Celtics lost against the warriors after beating them the first time, but it's only game four and there's still time for them to bounce back it's 2-2 our boys still have a great chance at a ring.

" you're really looking lovely tonight" Andre says and I smiled blushing at him. With us have one week  before tour we've been trying to get as much alone time as possible. " you look rather handsome yourself" I confess this date was very cute he had a giant picture of me and him posted behind us, all my favorite foods and he was wining and dining me. I know this was his way of making me feel special since were shortly about to be separated for months at a time, neither of us knowing when he'd be able to come see me. " I do want us to watch this slide show though" he says as he pushed a button and the couch slowly turned as did our meal and I saw that the picture was not just a picture but it was a T.V.

I was quickly taken on a walk down memory lane of our relationship. It was making me incredibly emotional and it was telling me that I loved Andre dearly and would love nothing more than to keep him by my side. He's such an amazing man to me and he's a huge supporter in everything I do and I'm so glad that I met him. I don't know what I'd do without him. " awww Andre" I cried seeing the last picture was of us kissing. Then I read the words that appeared on the screen after. ' 4 years down with forever to go, will you marry me?' And that made me cry harder as I covered my face after seeing him stand up and get on one knee in front of me.

" Leigh-Anne I love you to the moon and back, and I'd be honored to be your man for all of eternity , will you marry me?" He asked and I nodded reaching out to hug him I was so overwhelmed. I finally actually stood up and he places the ring on my finger. This was real, he actually just proposed. The way he was watching me with such adoration and love. I see why Blue manifested a relationship like ours for so long before she ran into Jayson. We're all treated like absolute queens and today I feel as if I'm the Queen of the world. I gasped chocking on more tears as I stared at the ring holding my hand out. " yes" I say to him and as well as myself. I've caught quite the catch and I couldn't be more happy right now.

" yes indeed, you're so beautiful Leigh" he says kissing me sweetly. I return the kiss as I let what just happened sink in. I was engaged, I was going to be a wife and I wouldn't have it any other way. " I have to FaceTime my mom" I say and so I did and I called her and I finally noticed the camera and the photographer. How could I not noticed before. " mom he proposed" I say excitedly and she gasped. " oh my gosh Andre, I've always considered you family Andre but now I say officially, welcome to the family. " she cheers and he smiled as I showed her the ring again. I was at vet the moon, I get to marry my soulmate after we come off tour and it's more than what I hoped for.  " we'll I don't want to take away from the rest of your magical night, but please do call me in the morning I want details of how it happened" she says and we blew her kisses goodbyes. " oh my god I have to call my girls" I say and I Group FaceTime called them barely able to contain my excitement.

Jade POV
After doing an amazing dinner, even after them losing tonight Derrick was in a very good mood after dinner we were now on a romantic walk through a botanical garden we've been together for six months now, the only reason we caught up so quickly to Jayson and Blue is because they aren't counting the time they spent apart on break because they were not together and feel they shouldn't be considered linked together during that time. So both me and Blue have been in relationships for seven months. I have loved every second of mine. " oh babe look at this one" I say turning away from him to show him a beautiful arrangement of tulips. " what about this one?" He asked from behind me and I turn and see him on one knee. I immediately tear up seeing his security personnel recording the moment as I cover my mouth. " Derrick oh my god" I cried as the tears spilled. " I know we're still young and we got our 20's to grow, explore, discover ourselves, travel and accomplish new feats and unlock new dreams, ever since I met you Jade, I knew from the start that I wanted to do all that stuff with you by my side, I'm ant to walk through life as your number one supporter and you as mine" he says and I look up to try and stop crying, I was ruining his speech with my tears.

" will you marry me Jade?"He asks. Out of all my past relationships Derrick has never given me any reason to doubt his action, words or motive towards me. He was constantly fueling my mind and my soul, he was someone I manifested to come to me and here he was asking me to love him forever. " yes" I stomp my foot in excitement as he placed the ring on my finger. He stood up and embraced me before placing what felt like a million kissed to my lips and face. " god I love you" I say as he wiped my face. " I have to tell my mom" I say and FaceTime her. " mom Derrick proposed" I flashed the ring. " CONGRATULATIONS" she gasped out as she saw what was before her on the screen. She was our biggest support she knew first hand me and Derrick were insepeeable and that she said it herself it was only a matter of time before he proposed. Was it early for some people for him to have proposed, maybe who cares what the media will say, when you love someone you love someone, and I knew I wanted to love Derrick forever. " I love you guys goodnight, enjoy the rest of your night I'll call you in the morning" my mom wished us a goodnight. When she hung up I turn back to Derrick and embrace him once more. This night just couldn't get any better. My phone began ringing and I pulling it out my pocket thinking my mom was calling me back and I saw the girls were group FaceTiming.

" sorry something may have come up" I say once he saw who was calling and that it was all three of them. " hey" I saw we all joined at the same time. " is everything okay?" Blue asked and I could see she was laying on Jayson. " are you guys okay?" Perrie asked and Leigh-Anne smiled really big. " I have some news guys" she says and both Pez and Blue sat up off their boyfriends to listen to what Leigh-Anne had to say. " Andre proposed!" She squealed flashing her ring. " oh my god congratulations" Blue and Perrie cheered as Leigh-Anne nodded and I smiled looking back at Derrick who nodded saying I could share the news. " want to know what's crazy, not to take your shine or anything Leigh-Anne but Derrick proposed too" I say showing my ring and Blue's jaw dropped. " SHUT UP! Congratulations Jade" Blue says and Perrie cheered loudly. " congratulations to the both of you, honestly deserve the world you beautiful ladies" Perrie says and Blue nodded. " I'm so happy for you both, that's so crazy, I'm the same night, how romantic, awww Grant" Perrie says looking back at him. " congratulations Jade and Leigh-Anne" Grant and Jayson says together. " oh yeah the pressure is getting to them look" Andre says making them laugh. " no, there's no pressure, we're not going anywhere" Perrie says giving Grant a kiss. " not going anywhere" Blue repeated Perrie and she looked back at Jayson and smiled. " we don't want to hold you're dates though, Congratulations Jade, I will talk to you all in the morning" Leigh says and I smiled. " Congratulations to you too Leigh-Anne, I'll see you all tomorrow" I say before hanging up the phone. " shall we?" I asked Derrick and he takes me hand smiling. " we shall" he kisses my forehead and I smiled as he led us back to the car.