9

Blue POV
I get my surgery tomorrow and I am super super nervous and just pure adrenaline ran through me. " your last interview" Oscar the guy interviewing us said and I nodded. " yeah my last interview blind hopefully" I say crossing my fingers. I feel someone rub my hand and I place mine over there kissing it, it felt like Jade's. " thanks Jade," I say and I heard gasp. " it is always so easy to tell which girl is which?" He asks and I smiled. " I can also smell her favorite perfume, I love how they help me out and wear scents they know I can associate to a certain girl, plus she's wearing the ring her gram gave her" I say softly feeling the ring and it was the ring in question.

" you're wearing quite a few rings, would one of those happen to hint at your boyfriend who you've managed to keep hidden from us for five months" he says and I smile. " I feel like a bad girlfriend I'm actually not wearing my promise ring today, but I do have one and I absolutely adore it, I don't wear it on most days because I truly just love love love wearing it when I am with him and I'm in my more vulnerable elements with him it just makes me feel closer" I say my English accent particularly thick today overshadowing any hints of my also being Latina.

" so everyone is dying to know, is this mystery guy Kyle Kuzbass, to us it would make sense he's been around you a long time and he would know best about you and you hunt in previous interviews your partner is a baller, especially in this snippet of your new song form the album ' successful' you say ' tonight I'm a baller baby either way beneath me' we thing your hunting that you and this mystery man have switched position hint the title of the album, and your the baller and your gone make him sing as the sexual innuendos hint" he says and I clap.

They do so well at dissecting our lyrics and it was literally ten seconds and just those lyrics. " gosh Kyle, no I'm so sorry to disappoint but he's just my best friend, though my partner is a basketball player it's not Kyle, I know you guys would have as we've been in each other's lives for so long he's family, he's so good to me as well, along with the these lovely ladies here just being so good to me and just super positive and patient with em and I really couldn't have asked for better people to have in my life" I say hearing the girls cheer for me.

" no exclusives today, I can feel it that you're about to ask if I'll tell who it is, but we just want to enjoy how intimate it is knowing only a select group or people know about us" I explain and I hear him let out an understandable ' gotcha'. " Blue I do have to ask the fans are really quick though you've been wearing Kyle's number zero quite a lot, you can only keep it private a bit longer, the fans are getting impatient myself included" he joked and if they were true fans they'd know that in one of my post I was wearing the numebr zero on a white jersey which the Celtics also used a white jersey and I put #celtics in the caption out of our excitement but it's not just the number zero abs people think I was supporting my bestie.

" absolutely so proud of her, it was such a big decision for her to make and I'm so happy for her" I what Perrie saying and I smile. " aww thank you so much love, that really touched me" I say and I felt her reach over and squeeze my hand. " now we know your gonna do a first look in two weeks at the Lakers vs Celtics will the mystery boo be there?" He ask and we laugh. " all the questions will be answered at the game" we say and that concluded the interview. I was grateful that the fans wanted to know after being in the dark for months but I'm due time everything will be revealed. That's why me and Pez have been a little more open and flaunting our boos without flaunting them on social media. I had calmly went to my room when I got home and text Jayson first to see if he was available to talk. He almost called me immediately asking if everything was okay. " yes, I didn't mean to scare you" I say softly and he chuckles.

" you're so beautiful B" he says and it made me realize he called me FaceTime so I set the phone up to where I knew he could see my top half and I had my sunglasses off. " thank you" I was blushing I could feel it on my cheeks. We talked for hours and I loved it, we talked about the first reveal and how I was sure to be nervous. Jayson of course was super good to me and assured me that if I cried tears of joy he would be right there. " you are so sweet to me" I pout out of joy. " I love you Blue" he says and this was the first time he's ever said it and he said it first took me by surprise, I had convinced myself that I would say it first a few days from now. " I love you too Jayson, oh my gosh I'm gonna cry" I say fanning covering my mouth hiding a huge smile. " I really want this to go far honestly, I want to marry you one day" this too me over the edge as I felt my face getting wet and I knew I was crying tears of joy. He truly made me feel happy and as if I've never been in love before. I have dreamed of a love such as ours since I was little. Being blind I'm not exactly anyways type seeing as I can't see. Hopefully tomorrow my surgery will change all that. I wish nothing more than to live happily ever after with Jayson.