23

Blue POV
me and my girls were mic's up because for some reason when we come to games they want to see us perform and interact with the players, so this is game 1 of the finals and I'm so proud of my babies. " watch out" I hear Grant say and Jayson bumped into me. " oh I'm sorry B" he says grabbing me before I hit the floor my hair went flying everywhere. " it's okay, just next time watch where you're going yeah" I say my hands on both biceps. I said it so sweetly as we stared into each other's eyes as he accepted my flirting. " yes ma'am" he responds licking his lips. I loved how no one knew we were back together but I wasn't gonna hide it.

" Blue can you sing " Deuce runs up and I bend down and give him a hug. " when the dog bites" I sang touching Jayson's bicep again. " when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad" I continue and the stadium grew so quiet " I simply remember my favorite things" my hand now touching Jayson's chest as he smiled so sweetly at em the love in his eyes about to fuel this next note. " then I don't feeeeeel" I sand booping Deuce's nose as he smiled up at me I was now level as he grabbed my hand. " baaaaaad" I say making him clap and he seemed satisfied with my mini performance as he went back to Brandy.

" oh yeah May I take you with me " he says kissing my hands confirming to the world that we were back together. " why of course" I smile as he winked and walked away. I forgot where I was and fanned myself lettting out a sexual frustration breath and the crowd clapped and cheered causing Jayson to look back at me. " hey Ms. Rivera" he first waving his fingers and I hide my face in his chest as he walked up on me. He came back to flirt and I love that. " Hey, Mr. Tatum" I replied looking up at him and he smiles booping my nose. My heart swooned for him and he caught it every time. " hey" he says and I shake my head. " oh I wasn't talking to big deuce" I say and he backed up with his hand on his chest acting shocked. " I was talking to Deuce Deuce" I say and he runs over and Jayson scoops him up. " you see how she treats me?" He asked Deuce and Deuce high fives me and Jayson acted extra hurt. " oh yeah, here, yall clearly don't need me" he says handing me deuce who excitedly hugs me and laughs as Jayson walks away.

I walk over to Brandy and she smiles as me and Deuce talked about how his dad walked away as the players begin to warm up. " your a natural Baby" Brandy says as they muted me and my girls mics and turned the player mics down a bit. " I just love him so much" I admit " the both of them" I smiled at Duece who sat on my lap watching his dad warmup with the rest of the players. " y'all are gonna be such a beautiful family" she said and I smiled. Everyone has been speaking longevity for me and Jayson into existence at first I was suspicious but I'm loving all the comments about us and I embrace them now. I want to keep JT around forever. I watched the game in excitement and during halftime I took Deuce to get snacks and we came back to our seats. " yes please" he says when I asked if he wanted me to open his cheez-its for him to enjoy. The Celtics end up beating the warriors but me and Perrie had to go to the bathroom so I alert Brandy and she takes Deuce so we could go before we perform.

Jayson POV
We were celebratory victory when Deuce ran up and hugged my leg. " Deuce Deuce" Jaylen says and Deuce high fives him. I look around to see if Blue was walking up and I didn't see her around. " where is Blue?" I asked him. " Daddy wife?" He asked and I chuckled that he still remembered that and I nodded. " yes son" I say wiping food crumbs off his face. " Bathroom with Pez" he says looking around before hugging me. I pout a bit wanting to share the moment with her before we got changed and they perform. I walk over to my mom who hugs me and we get the team together to take a picture and I even saw Jay-Z and we took pictures together.

Blue POV
I threw up some more in one of the staff bathrooms near the locker rooms and Perrie held my hair back. " have you got it all out babe?" She asks rubbing my back as I coughed and nodded. " this is why we eat fully cooked food" she says about my choice of lunch and I laughed. I shook my head as I pulled mouthwash out my purse and I swished it around for a few seconds before spitting it into the toilet and flushing it. " thank you" I say as I go wash my hands. We head back to get our mics back on and I went to our entrance. " are you gonna say you're?" Leigh-Anne asked me and Perrie. We were performing private show tonight and Jade thought it was a good idea to announce that Perrie was dating Grant and me and Jayson were back together. " I think so, I'll do it if Blue does" Perrie says and I giggle. Not cause our mics were on but because " my verse is after yours love" I remind her and she laughs. " yeah that's right, sorry very new here" she says as I play in my high pony which was still touching my waist. I reach up and take the pony tail holder out. " I'll do it with you" I whisper and kiss her cheek as our into began to play. Our Mixer Boo's say what I had done to my hair and rushed over to make it look more presentable and I smiled at Claud. We went to our spots to a bunch of cheers as Imagine began to play, it would transition into 7 rings. I was currently wearing my promise. " imagine a world like that" Perrie sang and the instrumental to 7rings began to play. Leigh Anne killed the intro and it was my turn to slay. " when the dog bites" I could see Deuce getting excited because I sung it to him earlier.

" when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad" I wink at Deuce from the front row and he clapped. " I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feeel sooooooo" I held the note as the actual track for 7 rings played and our dancers took our mic stands away and we just had the headset mics placed on our heads so we could fully do choreography. I giggled as it got tangled in my hair a bit but they quickly fixed it. Jade was singing right now anyways. " wearing a ring but ain't gone be no missus" I sang " you should be"All three girls as lobbed and I shot a nervous smile in their direction as the crowd cheered having heard them sing that into their mics . " bought matching diamonds for six of my bitches I rather spoil all my friends with my riches, think retail therapy my new addiction" I sang letting it go.

Everyone has been rooting for the Rivera-Tatum vibe and we're thriving so I love it. 7 rings is soon about to transition into thank u, next where I talk about wanting to walk down the aisle and they always tease me saying Jayson and I are endgame and I love that as well I'm starting to root for a future with Jayson. It was close to the transition and we had danced closer to the players. " you better claim your man and remix this verse" Perrie says into her mic making me smile as I was currently singing. " claim him" Jade and Leigh egged on. " I want I got it babyy" I said now a good ten feet from my baby. His facial expression's would be clear. " one day I'll walk aisle, holding hands with Miss Karri" I shout my mom out remixing it a bit.

" we'll be all thanking Juan" I point to my dad as the fans cheered. " he has showed us he's sorry" I sang it was now obvious I was fulfilling the girls request for me to remix it. Deuce was sitting next to Jayson and he looked very into the words I was saying. " only wanna do it once real bad gone make that shit laaast" I dragged out the note to make sure they were ready for what I was about to say next. " y'all gone call me Mrs.Tatum" I sing and all the Celtics players stood up and started cheering including Jayson and they were very happy. " and I'll be very glad" I sang as they continue to cheer and they patted Jayson on the back. " that's what I'm talking about" I hear Grant say. " that's my lady right there" Jayson says blowing kisses as I continued to sing I caught them as the stadium was still going wild.

" I got so much love, I got so much patience, I've learned from the paiinn" I hit a high note to be cute. " turned out amazing, loved and I've loossttt, that's not what I see" I sang walking closer to the boys, they were still standing watching me all with pure excitement in their eyes, I was so close if I reached out I could touch Jayson. So I did, placing my hand on his chest his face filled with love and admiration. " look what I found, no need for searchhinnng" I hit that high looking up into Jayson's eyes as he looked ready to end it all. " AND FOR THAT I SAYYY BABE" I belted out walking away slowly as he kissed my hand making me blush. He made me vulnerable and shy even when I'm performing. " thank you neeexxxtt" I reunited with my girls as they sang the backing vocals making me smile some more. " said I'm so I'm so grateful for my ex" I ended the song softly.

The instrumental for Private show began playing and the crowd being the fans that they are and knowing the song they cheered loudly. " you got me adrenaline pumping when you stand so close ooohh, I can't help imagining all the things we'd go with no clothes, oooonnnnn" I opened the song up as the crowd cheered. " we're touching we're teasing" Perrie sang looking at me and I laughed into the mic before nodding that she should claim her man as well. " we don't need a reason, and I got a feeling, that me and Grant leaving" the crowd response was about that of the same when I said that they'll call me Mrs. Tatum, as the boys now took the time to hype up Grant for Perrie taking them public like I did with Jayson. It got to my verse for me to say the chorus. " we're touching we're teasing" I sang as of course when it's my turn to sing we've danced closer to the boys. " we don't need a reason, I got a feeling me and JT leaving" I say and Jayson pointed at me smiling and laughing, I just know I was getting dick tonight, I just know it. I also wouldn't have it any other way.