11

Blue POV
I felt myself being shaken slowly. " Blue darling" I hear my mothers voice abs so I force myself to open my eyes and looked at her. No oh my gosh I looked at her. My father was recording my reaction as I immediately sit up and cover my mouth and started crying. " oh my god" I cried seeing my parents for the first time in a long time.

My eyes felt like they were about to pop out of my head. " I'm sorry to ruin this very adorable reunion but I must go over the side effects again" Dr Hadassah" says and she was so beautiful, everyone looked so beautiful. I noticed the room was very dark with only the eco friendly light humming in the background. She goes over the side effects again and now that I knew the boys were gone they text me and Siri read they heard my crying and cheering they knew it was a success and can't wait to see me in two weeks.

The girls on the other hand came in when the doctor went to get them and the nurse happily recorded as I stood and admired them all. " you all are just so beautiful, oh my god I love you so much" I say group hugging them. I didn't want to let go. " I have prescribed you medicated soothing eye drops that will take away the pain you will endure for the first three to four days and here are the blackout shades I recommend you where for two weeks" she hands me the prescription sheet and two pairs of black out shades. I shake her hand thanking her and send Jayson a text that it went successful.

He sent the party emoji and congratulated me wishing these next two weeks go by so fast. I smiled at the thought of seeing my love. " how do you want to celebrate?" They asked me when we got home. " I want a home cooked meal and I want to give back to the fans, I think we should go live and show off my sight" I say holding. The shades and everyone hugged me. I paid almost a million dollars and I'm so glad it was a success. I get why it's so high, the doctors assume such a big risk of the patient never seeing again and this is a risky surgery to begin with, you have so many protocols and special equipment that need to be use and this also covers cost of medicine as well as the special glades 750,000 not bad for me to have my sight back and I actually wouldn't need my glasses all the time and she even ordered me contact lenses. I had blackout shades 100 percent for outside and then I had 75 percent for when I was indoors such as at home that I could actually see out of, which were the ones I put on the 75 percent one and I pulled my hoodie up.

When I got home I waited a bit until my parents started cooking for us and I sat watching them. They were so happy even after the infidelity. It make me wonder if me and Zayn could have made it, but I shouldn't dwell in the past especially when I'm so in love and I'm with the right person right now. " Blue they're asking for you, they're curious as to how it went" Perrie calls as I was talking to my mom. " yes please" I say when she asked is I wanted to tasted it and they adjusted the camera so they could see me interacting with my mom. She holds the spoon and I'm sure all fans watch in anticipation as I Leander forwards and took a bite. " yay the fans love it" Jade says and my mom goes back to help my dad.

" they do?" I tease walking over as the comments were just going crazy. " I love you all, oh my gosh, hi Brazil, hello Australia, Hello UK, hello hello happy birthday Braylen, oh gosh it goes so fast" I tried to keep up but it was starting to hurt my eyes to read so fast. " the album it's been dropped for only what? An hour" I say when they started exclaiming how much they love it. " you've listened to it already, that makes me so happy" I say and they started saying they love the side projects I did as well and were trying to dissect who this mystery guy is and due to 7 rings m even though I deny being married, if we eloped and are married.

" no I'm not married, Gosh, oh Nicki Minaj hey" I say seeing she loved that I finally had my sight and could finally see her flirt with me. The girls started helping me answer questions and explain that since the questions and comments were coming so fast it did hurt my eyes and cause blurriness which is why I had stopped reading them  and I nodded fucking a curl behind my ear. " my ma and pa are in the back making us a good home cooked meal to celebrate my sight" I say when they asked who were in the background.

" they're asking for a listening party, they want us to play the album and see our reaction, it's like they know after we record we don't listen to it" Perrie says and I look around. " where is it? I know Chef dropped it off" I say referring to our manager, we cal him chef because he's always cooking up good things for us. " right her honey" my mom calls holding up our album and I take it and place it in the CD player, pressing play as soon as the first song loaded up. " Beyoncé has joined, we're at 970,000" Leigh-Anne says about how many people are watching. " welcome all I cannot wait to see you on two weeks if your going to be at the Lakers Heyyy, va the Celtics game I love you guys so much, thank you so much for years of support and patience with me being blind, I'll get the hang of my sight I promise" I say and they said they were going to go scramble to buy tickets. I think it's only about 10,000 left. " oh my god, they sold out the stadium" my dad says showing me. " you guys are literally amazing, thank you so much, half the ticket sales proceeds  are going to Skillraft foundation, they're giving jobs to those who are blind and I hear they manufacture a lot of things for the military so we're giving to them" I say and smile resident he comments. " you guys paused the music?" I ask after never hearing the song start up. " we'll you were talking, we didn't want you to have to talk over the music" Leigh says and I cover my mouth. " I'm sorry I'll let you listen now" I say and a moment later I heard the beat for 7 rings come on. " it's on shuffle by the way" Leigh-Anne says grabbing my hand and I kiss the back of hers. Obviously we talked to the fans and supporters all the at until dinner was ready. " I truly can't wait to see you guys in two weeks and answer your questions." I say before we logged off the account and ate as one big happy family, cause we were.