10

Blue POV
I held Perrie's and Jayson hand as we were in the doctors office. Everyone wants to be in the room with me, my parents were gonna be by my side when it was over and since Jayson isn't allowed to see me until the game he gets to be in the room before it happens and Perrie damn near threatens the other girls and the guys for her spot in her. I think Jade was actually afraid to speak. " ten minutes are you okay?" Jayson asked and I nodded, I knew he was tall just how tall I never asked, my guess was 6'8 just from how far away his voice sounds even when he's right next to me, and when he asks if he can kiss me how long it takes for our lips to meet. " can I kiss you for good luck?" He ask after he prayed for a speedy recovery and alway a successful surgery. " please" I look where I heard his voice I soon felt his kiss as it lingered sweetly.

" you're gonna be fine" he says and I hear the door open. " I'll see you on the other side" he gives me a small squeeze of my hand before letting go. Soon it was replaced with Kyle's hand. " you nervous kid?" He ask and I nodded, I was guided to the table following the sound of the doctors voice. Ten minutes really went by like ten seconds. " I'm gonna put this mask on you and I'm going to ask you to remove the glasses" he says and it was an oxygen mask. " before I don the mask i will be putting eye drops in your eyes to numb them, I will give you a small speech I will repeat the speech again after I wake you from surgery, I'm Doctor Hadassah and you will experience tenderness within your eyes and headaches for about the first three to four days after the surgery, you will experience small bouts of blindness and blurriness which is why it recommend you wear the blackout shades for the entire duration of the two weeks, the small bouts of blindness do not indicate that the surgery did not take, if you do not see at all after the surgery than it was not a success, current success rate it now 92 percent do you agree to these terms?" She ask and I nodded.

This was my last chance to back out. I was handed the stamp that contained my signature and Kyle guided it to the paper and I press firmly giving me consent and saying that I will not sue if the surgery does not take. It should seeing as I was not born blinded I was blinded by an accident. " now I do need to ask for verbal consent.do you consent to the surgery upon the terms discussed?" She ask. " yes" I say  and I hear another paper flip. " I also need verbal consent that you will not sue me or the office if the surgery does not take" she says. " I will not" I confirm as I hear sound sound of more paper.

" nurse Kaylor can you hit the lights please and close the black out shades" I hear movement and I squeezed both Perrie and Kyle's hand. " I will now turn on the eco friendly light above, they will emit a soft hun, after I do so I will lay the chair back to administer the eye drops and but the clamps on your eyes to hold them open" she explains and I nod slowly. I hear a flip and a low humming soon followed. I squeeze their hands again. " I'm right here love" they said at the same time and I took a deep breath. " I will now do. The mask" she says after she put the clamps on, I couldn't really feel them it just felt like a bit of pressure.

She dons the mask on me and I sat there for a bit listening to the tools and my friends rubbing the back of my hands to assure me they were still there. I'm not sure how long I was there but I sang our album one and was half ways through doing it again in my head. So roughly a little under an hour. " I'm not going to switch from an oxygen mask to a sleeping agent that will put you to sleep from anywhere to thirty minutes to an hour. When I wake you, we shall see wether the surgery took and you can see" she explains. " I understand you chose to have your parents switch out for the first look" she says and I nod. " yes" I give verbal confirmation. I feel them let go of my hand but song replaced by another set of hands, my parents I could smell my moms perfume and my dads cologne. I counted to ten before I fell asleep.

Kyle POV
We waited in the waiting room the whole time we didn't want to leave her. " why do we look so sad, we should be happy for her" Jade speaks up and she was right, why were we moving around. " the big question is , will she have 20/20?" Leigh-Anee questions and we all start remembering our best memories with Blue. I remember when she touched my face for the first time, she was so gentle and Blue had always been humble. I know she's gonna come out with 100 percent success and she's gonna be the same blue that we know and love.