13

Blue POV
The cheers were insane as we walked across the floor, and I loved that out of respect that dimmed 10% of the lights for the day. " are you nervous?" I asked and I nodded so many eyes were on me, fans were literally crying tears and I was blowing kisses and waving to all of them. " I love you guys thank you so much for showing up " I say shaking a couple of hands and we were all showing love to everyone who came out, I mean the fans were packed. " I remember your voice from the L.A show oh my gosh how are you?" I asked a fan hugging then and I loved their outfit. I noticed a lot of male eyes were on me and they were super tall, the players I presume so of course my heart begin to pound and all of them were smiling so it was kinda hard.

" I kinda want to start my guess now" I say and Perrie laughs. " next fan to call Blue's name I'm gonna beat your arse" Leigh-Anne said into a mix of a player and the stadium cheered loudly. " thank you sir" Leigh-Anne says and she grabs my hand. " I don't care about the rumors that she's with a laker SHES MINE" Leigh-Leigh says and I kiss her cheek looking in her eyes. " I love you too" I say. " you're so fucking fit" she says pulling me closer and I blushed. " boo that's you babe" I protest making her do a twirl and the fans were going nuts as she did the same to me. " I don't know you might not get to see your boyf tonight I'm feeling selfish" she says as we now had mics on ourselves.

" Leigh" Jade screamed at her. " let go of my wife you got all these basketball players staring" Jade yelled and everyone quieted down. " rude" Leigh says and I giggled as me and Perrie turn to laugh. A few minutes pass and we got chairs placed on the floor for us. " why are you so nervous, you're making me nervous" Perrie says and I drop my jaw looking at her. " sorry she's new here, shit your ass up" she jokingly yells at Perrie's who jokingly pouts in return. " I cannot wait until she sees her man and she leaves you" Jade sneers at the both of them and my jaw dropped as I watched the guys start clapping but no one gave it away.

" she's waiting for someone to give away look at her face as shes looking at them" Leigh-Anne says and they all started shaking their heads. " aww man, this just got ten times harder then" I say making the fans cheer. " are you guys mixed in?" I asked and they nodded. " okay so they wanted to make it really hard for me" I say making them laugh. " it's okay I think I know which one is Brandon already" I say and the fans cheered and Jade eyes me. " who is it?" Jade ask. " you know who it is?" I asked and Leigh laughs along with the stadiums " Blue we weren't the one who- oh my god" she chocked and I cover my mouth. " sorry sorry, newly unblinded sorry" I say and we stand up as do the players. They lined up and I cover my mouth. " oh my gosh" I mumble as we walked to the far end. It was only the starting line up which I supposed happen to be our friends. " am I allowed to close my eyes and touch their faces?" I asked and the girls shook their heads no. " WHAT?" I gasp and they laugh. " if you do you're gonna get it" Jade says from behind me. " that's the point" I say mischievously as the guy in front of me laughed. " okay I'm gonna close my eyes and I just want you to tell me what you ate for breakfast this morning" I say closing my eyes. I was trying to figure out how tall he was. " I had pancakes" he says and I nodded opening my eyes. " your 6'6 now, can I ask them what team they play for?" I asked the girls and they looked at each other before nodding. " what team do you play for?" I asked, they were in civilian clothes so I couldn't tell. " I play for the Celtics" he says and I nodded . I took a step back and eyes him.

" 6'6 plays for the Celtics and you ate pancakes for breakfast" I stuck my hand out as if I was gonna shake his before leaving him hanging to see his reaction fans he held his hand there. " nice to meet you Grant Williams" I say shaking his hand and his face dropped. " how did she, okay" he says and I gave him a hug and he went to sent down. " and then there was nine" I say looking at the rest. " Brandon Ingram ladies and gentlemen" I say giving him a hug and he looked shocked which told me I got it right. I look at him once and I knew. " Kyle Kuzma ladies and gentlemen" as I squeezed him tightly. " what's as yo ass even nervous four you just knocked the first three out like it was nothing" he says rubbing my curls.

Soon it was only three people standing. " I have a secret you guys, you probably still think it by the way that me and Kyle reacted that I'm dating a laker and it's Kyle, but I'm about to break a couple heart in here, I'm not dating Kyle, I'm dating Celtics player" I say and I looked at the last three. " and I have two Celtics players left and a laker" o say and they cheered loudly meaning that my boyf was still standing up here. " guess him next, guess him next" they began to chant meaning they wanted me to guess Jayson. I take several steps back and looked at the person in the middle he was the tallest of the three and he was looking at me. I knew it was him. We locked eyes and I got the feeling in my stomach whenever I would feel him looking at me. It was Jayson standing in the middle looking at me.

I began to tear up walking towards him. He was so handsome and the look in his eyes held a certain feeling about them and I hugged him tightly. " you're so beautiful" he says kissing my forehead. " don't cry mama" he says wiping my tears. The stadium was going batshit crazy as we shared a long overdue kiss. " Jayson Tatum" I put the face to his name and I didn't want to let go. " can I keep him, do you guys need him for the game?" I asked earning cheers and laughs. I guess Josh Hart and Marcus Smart as the last two and they took away our chairs and we went and sat on the sidelines waiting for the game to start. I was beyond excited and over the moon, I now had to sing in front of my boyfriend a 30 minute concert and answer questions during halftime. This was going to be interesting.