22

Blue POV
I text Jayson as soon as I got off the phone with Chef and the girls. He calls me right away. " am I in trouble, I mean you already broke up with me I can't get in more trouble than that" he jokes and I cry out a giggle. " I just want to talk when I land and after I get settled" I say and he sighs. " do I get to know?" His voice so smooth and soft. I sigh and shake my head no not looking at the phone as he shifted. " okay I'll see you when you get here" he says and I smiled hanging up. Even broken up we still tell each other that we love each other.

Jayson POV
Toriah was about to get Deuce and I wanted to talk to him about Blue first. " what's up little man" I say sitting down on the couch and he sits next to me. " how would you feel if Blue was around a lot more" I say and he cheers. He understood that me and Blue were no longer a couple. " you got back?" He asks and I shrugged. " we sort of took a break, she needed space and it was my job to give it to her" I explain and he nodded. " she back?" I nodded and he smiled. " How would you feel if Blue became a permanent part of our family?" I asked him and he cheers. " how?" He asks happily and I smiled. " if I propose to Blur and ask for her hand in marriage, and if I ask Blue for her to marry me and she says yes we would get married and she would be my wife, and your step mom" I explain in a way he would understand and he nodded. " you marry Blue now?!" He was overly excited and I chuckled shaking my head no. " no not now, I will propose to Blue a little later down the road and hopefully she says yes" I explain and he smiles.

" she would be wife?" And I laugh as hell pointed to himself. " Blue would be Daddy's wife" I say and he nodded. " Blue is Daddy's wife!" He squealed and I smiled that he approved of this thought I've been having. " Daddy Wife, where is Blue?" He asked running around calling her name and I laughed " she's not daddy's wife yet Deuce we're just being hopeful" I say scooping him up as I hear a knock on the door. I get his bag and put his backpack on him before lacing up his shoes. " mommyyyy!" He screams when I eat her in and runs right into her arms. After they leave I prepare myself for what Blue could want to talk about, I truly see myself with Blue for the rest of my life and this past month and a half has been kinda hard not being with her and I'm more than happy that we've come back to each other.

I must have been deep in my thoughts because I heard another knock on the door and when I went to open it, it was Blue. " good morning Gorgeous" I say and she hugs me so obviously I hug her back. " you said you wanted to talk" I say and she nods as I close the door behind her. " you want anything to drink" I asked her and she smiled before saying water. I got her a bottled water and came back to her sitting on the couch her sandals off as she rubbed her feet on the rug. " so I wanted to talk about something that I've been thinking about the last couple of days" I say and I lick my lips. " it's good so I don't want you worrying or stressing about us because it's good" she clarifies and I breath a little bit watching her. " what we're you thinking about ?" I asked her after she took a pause. " my therapist told me to write a pros and cons list about us and if the good outweighed the bad then I shouldn't second guess, and the good did outweigh the bad almost triple the pros than there were cons" she confesses and I kinda smile. " I do want to apologize for leaving you, especially a way that you didn't want it to end because I let the media get in my head about myself and especially about us and you didn't deserve that" I shake my head. " Blue I already told you I understood what you were doing when we first broke up that you needed a break because you wanted to get yourself together, I wasn't going anywhere and I did wait for you" I tell her and she smiles. " if anything I would love it if we could get us back on track" the look in her eyes told me " I'd want nothing more my love" she says and it was then I noticed she came over with her promise ring on.

" can you promise me if there a problem we'll work on it together and if you're unhappy you tell me? Longest month and a half ever" I say and she smiled as I move closer to her. " I promise, Jayson" she pauses as I looked at her holding her hand. " I relish being in your life" she spoke with such fluidity and happiness in her voice. " there wasn't a day I didn't think about you though, I quit on us but truth is I didn't want to, I was in my feelings the last couple of days and I'm glad I can get it off my chest to you, you've always been so understanding Jay" she center her feelings and I nodded. " I mean I knew we were coming back to each other, people need time off sometimes, to hell what they said about us breaking up, we back together now and better than ever" I pull her into a hug kissing her forehead. " woman you are my god given solace, I want to keep you around forever" I confess and she smiles. " you always make me so nervous Jay" she pours playfully but I ended up putting a movie on for us to relax to. I know the first week or so of us being back we're gonna have to get ourselves readjusted but I know we'll be right back to being in a happy relationship. Soon we'll be our own happy family in a while and I will love her forever. Just as she loves me, it was clear she did,  the letters she sent the paragraph the fact that we just got back together proves we're meant to love each other.