Eighth times the charm (Reaper x Geno)

(Hey people  sorry for lack of updates I'm in England at the moment, and I spent a lot of time writing this oneshot in all its 4338 word Glory yeah anyways hope you enjoy And it's not that bad. Sincerely Your sleep deprived author.)

(Genos POV)

How lucky am I, I unfortunately was born in a Unwealthy family who decided to abandoned me to a orphanage like most poor children,leaving me Trapped in a life of Having to serve those who are Rich.

I was always told my that My Snappy attitude would get me in trouble if I didn't learn to keep my mouth shut, and if only the head mistress could see me now. This was My seventh house hold well actually they still haven't decided yet where to send me so once they do it will be me eighth, I wonder how long I'll stay at my new one, a week? Two days?

I smiled at the thought, Maybe this time I'll beat my record of three days before I get moved again. "Get your things we are taking you to your new place" the mans Voice was like nails on a chalk board. Did it really only take that long for me to get another house to serve? Honestly it usually takes weeks but this was a matter of days.

I nodded to the man, for once keeping quite. I knew not to snap at him last time I did I got this hole on my eye socket. Tentivly I put a hand over the eye patch that hid it from the world.

It was a reminder on what I was that my choices don't matter on if I want to go or not. I sighed heavily feeling a bitter taste in my mouth as I hauled my old bag on my shoulder and Stepped out the little dingy room.

He was waiting for me, as soon as I stepped out I got a hard shove making me stumble and almost loose my footing.

I was used to this routine to many times that I knew my way out and in of the Holding building, getting in  to the horse pulled cart I sat Staring out the window ignoring the pair of eyes that watched me.

"You better make this one last" he snapped this was a Recuring threat he used and each time I came back With a smug look and a even angrier expression from him.

The ride was silent except the rhythmic sound of the horses trotting hooves and the chatter of the Nobels On the streets wandering the market, laughing, you'd think that their was nothing wrong until you look closer at the more Hollowed eyed monster and humans who trail behind them, carrying their bags Or silently just Tailing behind them.I couldn't bare to look any more so I moved my gaze to the floor.

~~~
The cart came to a stop "Get out" he snapped and I did as I was told, not before I mumbled "someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I heard him growl behind me.

He got out to Leading me up the stone pathway, it was Beautiful to say the least, the courtyard had Had apple trees and other fruit trees other greenery filled the space to giving a good amount of privacy to who ever Iam going to serve.

I wonder if their are other servants, probably usually they have a whole team of Kitchen servants, black smith servants or just house hold servants and the lucky few who are the masters personal servants. I happen to be a house hold servant since I hold neither of the other skills.

When the estate came in to view it was a Elegant mansion, made of stone, we came to a Hault at the door, he knocked the sound thunderd loudly making me jump.

We waited momentarily before he door opened, a Young girl Who wore a Long dress with a short Piece of black fabric around her arm that was tied neatly. The black fabric had what must be the houses crest on it.

She looked at me with wide Green eyes, "h-hello" she said doing a small Curtsy at my scowling companion.

"I'm here to drop off a new servant" she looked at me for a brief moment before nodding "Alright sir, please just let me get the Money" she then hurried off.