Liar (Reaper x Criminal Geno)

(A Request!)
(Genos POV)

A Sharp tang of blood Enterd My mouth when I hit the ground. Spitting I tried to use my arms to push my self up but I was kicked In the side making me role on my back.

I opened my mouth to spit a insult at the officer who had managed to catch me, it was only a matter of time before more officers arrived to see the capture of the infamous criminal Geno.

He was about to say something when a shot rang out, I rolled Out the way when the officer came tumbling down my way. Blinking in surprise I noticed a figure with the weapon it was a pistol. He wore a black coat where on the front the collar of it rose higher then the rest so it covered his lower face, and of course the hood he wore.

He lowered the gun, And slipped it back in his coat, walking over to me slowly, I felt his eyes studying me I didn't know what to do Was he gonna kill me too? To my surprise he offered his hand to help me up. I stared at it deciding if he had some kind of Poison powder dusting them. Though if he wanted to kill me he would have done it when he had his gun out.

Grabbing his hand his grip was Firm and with surprising strength he pulled me up, loosing balance instantly I fell in to his chest, my legs where like jello hardly able to support my upper body as bruised and broken as it is.

He must have saw this since he picked me up in bridal style, I blushed "h-hey I can walk on my own!" He ignored me and started walking down a alley way quickly probably due to the sound of sirens in the distance.

We got to a ladder that lead up to a roof top, he set me down and pointed to the ladder telling me to go up it, I looked at him like he was crazy, though I don't think it can get crazier then me letting a stranger carry me to a alley way after he had Just 'saved' me. Sighing I tested my legs out again. Wobbly but I guess it'll have to do.

Putting my hands on the rusty metal I took my first step up the ladder. Second step my foot missed it and I almost fell but the stranger Quickly made sure I wouldn't fall.

Soon enough we made it up the ladder and the sound of sirens wailed loudly now. "Lay low the cops never look up so they won't see us" he said this was the first words he had spoken and that confirmed he was in fact a guy, his tone was kinda Cold but relaxed.

He crouched and I followed keeping closely to him, I looked over at him, his eye sockets where black making it hard to read his expression but I guess he was focused?

I watched his shoulder rise before they dropped suddenly as he took a deep breath. "Your lucky it was only just the one who had caught you, if their was anymore, things would have gotten more messier to deal with" he said his words catching me off guard.

I looked at him before whiping the blood from my mouth, "why did you save me?" I asked he made no movement to look at me, "I was asked too, I owed a person I knew a favour and suddenly they wanted it cashed in" he said before looking at me.

His dark empty eye sockets met mine for a Period of time, I felt like I was getting pulled in to his gaze. Shaking my head slightly I pretend to scan the area but really I was lost in thought and just wanted a excuse not to look in to his eyes.

Who told him to save me? It couldn't have been Error. Though He went underground ever since he had escaped from prison with that cop, and Fresh? I wouldn't think it was him, he never liked the crime stuff always said it was 'un rad' maybe I can go see him I'm sure he wouldn't turn me away and where not to far from here.