Highschool Reaper x Geno

(Tis a request from a friend so enjoy )

(Genos narration)

Days like these a I hated school, I though while getting shoved to the ground. It was kindergarten first year of school and I already despised it.

My brothers went to a different school so I had no protection at all but on the second day of school a boy with a black jacket and one eye light like me stood in between me and my bullies.

"Hey leave him alone!" Snapped the small Skelton in front the teachers didn't notice the commotion on the play ground to busy talking with each other.

Now you see that Skelton who stood between us? well that's Reaper Future best friend of mine but let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we.

Reaper was like thee most popular kid in Grade one,but mostly due to his other best friend, Toriel, Got it? Okay.

The bullies froze staring at Reaper on why he would ever defend someone like me. "Did you not hear me the first time?" He asked lowly, the bullies nodddd and ran away swiftly, a bit afraid he turned around with a big smile which made me ease up a bit "Are you okay?" He asked offering his hand.

I smiled softly and grabbed it "Thank you, but i had it" he giggled "Okay, Well what's your name?" "G-Geno.

"well I'm Reaper, Do you want to be friends?" And this laddies and gentlemen is how a good friend ship starts.

~~~Eleven years later~~~
"Psst Geno" I looked behind me Reaper grinned at me he sat behind me on the bus "ugh what do you want" I teased pretending to be annoyed "Harsh dude but anyways You coming to my game tonight?"

Wow look at us in highscool, Well let's look at  a few things shall we? Reapers in Grade 12 I'm in Grade eleven and Yes Reaper is still thee most popular guy in school, but not because of a friend but because he's captain of the varsity foot ball team. now I bet your wondering how is he still friends with me? well I was still trying to figure that one out.

"Oh course" I replied happily Blushing lightly. Oh and if you couldn't tell I kinda have a Itty bitty crush on him. "Sweet" he then started talking with his foot ball buddies and a few girls.

I sighed unhappily. The bus stopped at school.i rushed off not to be caught by bullies. I rushed almost tripping but I made it to my friend group.

"Oh hey Geno!" Blue Said estaticly  ink grinned along with sci and killer. We chatted for a while out of our friend group only Ink played on a sports team which was bass ball "So are you going to my game with the rest of our gang?" Ink asked.

I cursed in my head why dose Reaper and inks game have to be on the same night. "I-I.." they looked at me expectantly. "S-Sure" I said hating my self.

"Great!" He hugged me the bell rang, "See you later!" We all parted well they did I was still stood in place questioning my life choices.

I was about to walk when I got shoved harshly making my books fall. They slid on the sidewalk, "Hey!" I yelled whirling around.

To be met with smearing faces, "Awe is the baby bones gonna cry" jeered one, I glared harshly but These guys are much more bigger then Iam.

He shoved me again hard but not hard enough so I'd fall. "What are you gonna do about it squirt" I opend my mouth to bite back a reply but then the one nearest to me yelled as a fist was thrown at his nose.