Chapter 41

Veronica POV

"Damn that's love" Dylan said.

I smiled and we walked to the room to watch the movie. It was scary and funny. It was also a little scary. I hope I can sleep at night. We were in the car when the girl killed her father. She turns around and Penny Wise was right there. He then grabbed her by her collarbone. I literally jumped.

"Are you ok??" He asked me.

"Are asking me that question for real??" I asked.

"Sorry" He said while giggling.

We got to the end of the movie. It was all quiet when the screen said first chapter. We walked out the theater and to the car.

"Aaron, are you coming with us tomorrow??" Emma asked.

"At what time??" He asked.

"We have to be at the airport at 2 pm" Emma said.

"No, I can't go. I have to go with my mom to the grocery store." Aaron said.

"It's your turn now??" I asked.

Aaron and Mariah take turns to go with their mom to the store.

"Yeah, it sucks." Aaron said.

"Emma and I are going to pick Sofia up. The guys are coming over to Emma's house at 5" I said.

"As soon as I'm done, I'll be there." Aaron said and I smiled.

Next Morning

(Yesterday they all went home)

I woke up and got changed because in like 4 hours, we're going to pick up Sofia. I walked to the shower and I took a quick one.

 I walked to the shower and I took a quick one

I brushed my hair and I walked out the bathroom

I brushed my hair and I walked out the bathroom. I made my bed. When I'm done, I walked out my room and headed downstairs.

"Veronica, breakfast is ready."Mrs. Chamberlain said.

"Yes, thank you." I said.

I sat down next to Emma and Mrs. Chamberlain passed me a plate of pancakes.