Chapter 35

Veronica POV        

3 weeks later

Aaron is better now. He is playing hockey again and they are going to have a game in a few days.

I woke up and Aaron was sleeping next to me. He slept over last night. I checked the time and it was so early. I then went back to sleep.

Aaron POV

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Veronica's face. She is sleeping peacefully. The love of my life was sleeping next to me. It was time to get up because we had school. I'm thinking about asking her to be my girlfriend.

"Veronica, wake up. We have to go to school." I said.

"Mmh." She mumbled and turns around so her back was facing me.

Veronica POV

Aaron was trying to wake me up but I didn't want to.

"Veronica, wake up. We're going to be late." Aaron said while putting his arm around me and kissing my cheek.

"Can we stay here all day??" I asked.

"No, not today." Aaron said.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that my mom is coming back tomorrow night." I said while turning to him.

"I'm scared." Aaron said.

"Why?!?!" I asked while putting my head on his chest.

"Your mom doesn't like me." Aaron said while putting his hands on my face.

"Aaron, don't worry. She is going to love you." I said.

"Veronica, since we are talking about this, how are your scars??" Aaron asked.

"Which one??" I asked.

"The ones I made." Aaron said.

"They're fine now. You can barely see them." I said.

"Can I see??" He asked me and I nodded. I uncovered myself by lifting up my shirt.

He sits up and lays his face down on my stomach. He started to kiss all over my stomach which was making me giggle.

"Stop giggling, you're making me laugh." Aaron said while laughing.

"It tickles." I said.

He stopped kissing me and pulls me up to get ready for school.

"I'm going to shower." I said while grabbing a towel.

I walked into the restroom and took a shower. When I walked out, I saw Aaron laying on my bed.

I walked into my closet and looked for an outfit.