Chapter 47

Veronica POV

When we got to Paris, it was night. When we walked out the airport, I was in love with the city. It was beautiful.

"The hotel is a few minutes away." Aaron said.

We took a taxi and he drove us to the hotel. I look at Aaron and he looked back at me. We started to lean in and our lips touched. We moved in sync till we heard someone clearing their throat. We pulled and it was the driver.

"I'm sorry but we're here." He said.

"Oh, sorry." Aaron said while handling him the money.

We jump out the taxi and went into the hotel. We walked to the lady behind the counter.

"Hi, I have a reservation." Aaron said and the lady looked at us confused.

"Aaron, maybe she doesn't speak English." I said.

"F*ck." Aaron said.

He looked around.

"IS THERE SOMEONE HERE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!!" Aaron yelled.

I was just laughing because some people started to get mad.

"I DO!!" A lady yelled from behind. We turned around and saw my older sister, Vanessa.

"Veronica??" She said.

"VANESSA!!!!!" I yelled while smiling and running to her.

She opens her arms and I jumped on her. I wrapped my legs around her waist and hugging her tightly. She hugs me back tightly.

"I miss you sis." She said.

"I miss you too." I said.

She puts me down and Aaron walked to us.

"Aaron, this is Vanessa, my sister. Vanessa, this is Aaron.......my boyfriend." I said.

"Nice to meet you Aaron." My sister said while stretching her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Aaron said while shaking her hand and then pulled away.

"Omg, Veronica!!"

I turned around and it was Kian, my sister's husband. He was holding hands of two kids.

"You have kids??" I asked Vanessa while smiling. She nodded her head.

"Kian." I said while smiling and walking to him. I hugged him and he hugs me back. I bend down to see a little girl and a little boy.

"Who's this beautiful girl??" I asked.

"I'm Amelia." She said and I smiled while looking back at Vanessa.

"Hi Amelia, I'm Veronica. You're Mom's sister." I said. When I said her name, she smiled and hugged me. We then pulled away.

"How old are you??" I asked.

"I'm 5." She said while smiling.

"Well, I'm almost 18." I said.

"Mom, am I going to look this pretty at 18??" She asked Vanessa while pointing at me and I smiled.

"Even prettier than me." I said.

I look at the little boy that was behind Kian's leg.

"Omg, this boy is so handsome." I said and he smiled.

"What's your name??" I asked while smiling.

"A-Angel." He said.

"Like my father." I said with a tear going down my cheek. He looks just like my dad. He hugs me and I hug him back while lifting him up. He wraps his little legs around my stomach.