Chapter 26

Ethan POV

Today is the day that I am going to ask Veronica to be my girlfriend. I'm so nervous. What if she says no.

"What's wrong Ethan??" My mom asked.

"Today is the day that I'm going to ask Veronica to be my girlfriend and I'm nervous." I said to my mom.

"It's alright if you are nervous. She will say yes. Don't worry." My mom said.

"Mom, you're a woman. Tell me what girls like when someone is going to ask them out." I said.

"Mmmh." My mom said.

She then whispered something in my ear.

"Are you sure??" I asked.

"Yes, we love that and there must be a lot." My mom said.

"Ok so, can I borrow your car??" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She said while handling me the car key.

Veronica POV

"VERONICA, WAKE UP!!!!" Hannah yelled while hitting me with a pillow.

"Stop!!" I yelled while getting up from my bed.

"Get up and get ready." Hannah said.

"Why?!?!" I asked.

"Because we have school." Hannah said.

I got up and grabbed a towel. I then jumped in the bathroom to take a shower.

I was still wearing Aaron's sweater. I don't know if I should keep it or give it back to him. I probably might just give it back to him later. I jumped in the shower.

When I walked out, Hannah was looking at her phone. I walked into my closet and looked for something to wear.

I have been using the lotion on my arm and stomach so I don't have scars anymore.

"What should I wear??" I asked Hannah.

Hannah came to me and handed me some clothes with shoes.

"Hannah, I'm not sure if an crop top an-"

"You're fine. Trust me." Hannah said.

"Now change." Hannah said while laying down in my bed and facing the wall.

I started to get changed and I looked myself in the mirror.