Chapter eighteen: Tamara

Start from the beginning

--------Once upon a time--------

''Father, what's wrong?'' A six year old Lilith walked into the small house as her father was cursing, throwing plates onto the ground. She jumped back as her cousin walked into the house. Turning to Liam Jones as he held a hand on her shoulder. Whispering into her ear she gave a nod, walking out of the house where Killian Jones was already waiting on her arrival. 

''Come on Lass, I'm taking you on a trip, you could use it.'' Offering his hand, she gratefully took it. She couldn't wait to me on seas again, she loved it ever since he had taken her on her first trip when she was four. But before they could walk away, a loud yell was heard from inside the house. Looking at the house as her father walked out of it, Liam covered in blood. 

He ran towards his brother and his cousin. Both standing in front of Lilith in protection, they were not allowing her father to walk any closer. Closing her eyes as she put her hands on her ears, collapsing to the ground. A weird sensation under her skin as she heard their beating before her father grabbed her arm, dragging her inside of the house. 

--------Once upon a time--------  

''August!'' Running towards the collapsing wood Lilith's hands were already glowing a light gold. Sliding onto her knees as she waved her hands over his chest, searching for any kind inside of the wooden body. Frowning as she felt an electric shock through her hands. 

''What happened to you?'' Marco sobbed as he looked at his son. Not believing his eyes as he was finally reunited with him. 

''I'm sorry papa.''

''There is nothing to apologize for. Everything is going to be alright.''

''Emma... She's ... she ....'' he drew his last breath as Marco was now sobbing. Lillian waving her hands

''August? What happened?'' Neal looked at the body of his fallen friend as his sister was continuing to whisper under her breath. Only catching the words 'flower' 'heal' and 'unselfish.'

''Someone killed him to stop him from warning us. He used his last dying breath to warn us. I will not let that be in vain.''

''Brave ... truthful and unselfish...   that is what he was supposed to be. There is still hope.'' Lily opened her eyes as she gave a small nod. Biting her lip as she waved her hands over his body, softly speaking of the little boy as he turned into a small boy. The same boy he was before leaving the enchanted forest. 

Falling over, David caught her in his arms. Helping her up, Marco smiled at her, hugging her as she exhaled out of exhaustion. As Tamara walked over, she looked at the teenager while David pulled her and the rest of his family into a warm hug. 

Neal looked at them as he turned back to Tamara. ''If you want to go back to New York, I understand.'' Motioning to his sister as she came to his side, almost falling over out of tiredness. ''I know this isn't what you signed up for.'' He looked at Lily who was almost smiling up to him. 

''What I signed up for ... is you. I love you.'' Grabbing his hand, Tamara smiled at him and Lillian. 

''I can't believe how lucky I was to meet you.''

''We were both lucky.'' 

--------Once upon a time--------

The party was in full swing as Lilith entered the camp side. A drunken Luca grinned as he danced towards her. Taking her waist as he pulled her into a dance. 

''No- Luca - Luca, don't'' Suddenly breathless as she was flung into the air, only to be caught by another lost boy, Lilith threw her head back and let out a loud pile of laughter.

Several of the boys smiled at the sight of their only girl being so happy. Lost in the rhythm of the drums, she lost count of how many boys she had already danced with until a pair of familiar arms took her in. 

Amused green eyes gazed down at her as Peter drew her close. ''Hello, love.'' He greeted faintly, smiling as he caught on the smell of alcohol coming from her breath. He knew he had to punish Luca for giving her that stuff later, now he had to make sure his Lilith was safe. ''Having fun I see?''

''Mhmm.'' She breathed, light as air. ''I missed you.''

''Did you, now?'' He teased as he moved his hands to her waist as she pressed closer to him. They were in the middle of camp, surrounded by all of his lost boys, even Bealfire had decided to join in on the party. No one paid attention to the pair, they had gotten used to seeing them together by now.

Softly kissing him, Lilith made her move to put her hands on both of his shoulders, hands softly slipping down before he himself pulled back and grabbed her hand, leading her away from the lost boys.

''You're drunk love, get some sleep.'' 

 --------Once upon a time--------  

''Hey, where are you? Why haven't you called me back?'' Opening the door, Greg looked at Tamara who smirked as she hung up the phone.

''I'm sorry I'm late, it's been a heck of a day. I don't have long, Neal's in the shower. I only have a few minutes.'' 

''Then let's not waste them.'' Pulling her into a passionate kiss before shutting the door neither of them had seen the red eyes teenager watching them. Lilith felt as if the ground had been pulled from under her feet. Her sister-in-law was having an affair with stupid Greg Mendell. She wished she could just march into the room, or send a fireball at them. But she knew that Baelfire would not believe her if she had no proof. 

Thank you for joining my on this chapter. I hope you liked the scene with Killian/Liam/Lilith in it. I hope you'll be able to relate to them more this way. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, if you did, leave a vote, comment, follow or even leave a suggestion/theory for my story

-X Violets-library