Chapter 9

Shmuel's P.O.V.

When I got home, I walked into the living room than saw Bruno sitting on the floor crying and drinking. I dropped my work bag and walked over to him. I kneeled down so I could get a better look at him. He looks like he's been crying for hours.

"What's the matter?" I say with worried eyes.  

"She keeps coming back, no matter what we do. She will keep coming back." He replied, I knew he was talking about Rachel.

"What happened?"

"She showed up at the door, wearing a slutty outfit, acting like I'd be impressed and wanting me back. She won't stop even if we try." He was wiping the tears off of his cheeks and I grabbed his chin so he'd look at me.

"Hey I will do anything to protect you, I will never let her or anyone take you away from me. Okay?"

He sniffed and said "okay."

"Okay now come on we're going out," I said.

"Where are we going?" 

"Well Thomas called me and wanted to see if you and me would like to go out to a movie and a dinner with him and Dylan, so do you wanna go?"

"Yes, what time?"

"The movie starts at 6:30 so we got to meet them at his apartment at 6,"I said.

"Alright."

~ skip to Thomas's apartment ~

We just arrived at Thomas's place. I was wearing tight black pants with boots and a blue sweater. Bruno was wearing black skinny jeans with holes in them and a white shirt with my leather jacket. He looks real good with my jacket on.

We walking in and found them two cuddling on the couch, Thomas is laying on Dylan's lap while Dylan reads a book.

Dylan looked up and closed his book. He shook Thomas to get him to wake up. Then Thomas slapped him in the face.

"What was that for?" He said while holding his cheek.

"Don't shake me."

"Well if you were awake I wouldn't have had too," Dylan said. Thomas just smiled and got off him.

"Alright we are gonna go get dressed and we'll leave," Thomas said.

After a couple of minutes, Dylan came out wearing a white long sleeve with grey pants. And Thomas is wearing blue jeans with a flannel. They grabbed their wallets and keys and we left.

~ 20 minutes later ~

When we got to the movie theater, we decided to watch It's Always Fair Weather. We got some popcorn and  chose to sit in the back. This movie has been out for a bit so there aren't  much people here. After a few minutes the lights go low meaning the movie has started.

~ hour and a half later ~

We walked out of the theater and were still laughing about the events in the movie. 

"Oh man that was a good movie." Thomas said.

"Yeah you almost wanted to see Summertime," said Bruno.

"Hey who doesn't like romantic movies," he said. All three of us raised our hands and Thomas looked at us like he was irritated. We all just laughed, Thomas rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

"Oh come on baby we were just messing," Dylan said. Thomas just kept walking and Dylan ran up behind him. He wrapped his arms around his waist while whispering into his ear. After he said a few things they called for me and Bruno. We just glazed at each other and laughed a bit by Dylan and Thomas acting like children. Once we got done laughing we run up to them.

"Okay where do you guys want to go for dinner?" Asked Dylan.

"How about Prezzo? It's an Italian restaurant," suggested Bruno.

"Sounds good, let's go." I said while everyone else nodded.

~ 30 minutes later  ~

Once we got there, we got a table in the back and we order are food. Me and Thomas got lasagna while Dylan and Bruno decided to just share a pizza. After 20 minutes we got are food and started eating.

"Have you guys heard from Rachel?" Asked Thomas. I glazed at Bruno and I could tell that he was thinking rather or not if he should tell them. Then I start to heard him talk which meaning he chose yes.

"Um yeah this morning actually," he replied.

"What happened if you don't mind me asking," Thomas said.

"S-She come over two hours after Shmuel left for work and she was wearing a nasty outfit. She was trying to impress me and telling me she wants me back and all that junk," he said not really showing any emotion.

"That's horrible, I'm sorry." Said Thomas.

"Oh, no it's fine. She couldn't even if she tried," he said with a smiled and now he was looking at me. I grabbed his hand and kissed him on the cheek. Dylan and Thomas looked at us in awe and they just smiled and held hands too.

After we got done eating, we paid for the food and left the building. Once we got outside we started to cross the main road then I saw a car going faster than it should be. And beyond that point everything became dark.

Starting this story back up again for the thousandth time. But hope y'all like it.

Stay Gold 💛