Chapter 7

Shmuels P.O.V. 

I woke up and I had just remembered that me and Bruno were in Thomas's bed. Naked. I woke Bruno and he got dressed and left before Thomas came back.

We got to our house, that's when I really looked at him. God why would I ever hurt someone so precious just because of some bitch? After a little while of staring, he looked at me with a questioning face.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked.

"No."

"Then why are you staring at me?"

"I'm sorry that I hurt you." I replied.

"Don't worry about it"

"No you deserve way more than what I've been treating you." I said, he walked closer to me and put his arms around my neck.

"Shumel, shit happens I'm sure you didn't mean too."

"You don't understand."

"Can you explain to me then?" He asked with innocent eyes. I took a deep breath and decided to tell him.

"Remember Rachel?" His eyes widen but nodded. "Well she said if I don't break up with you then she would tell you everything."

"Tell me what?"

"That I-I used to c-cut myself."

"Why would you do that?"

"When I was in the camp I got raped a couple of times. When everyone got set free, I found out that my father and my sister didn't make it. After finding that out I got really depressed and I'd sometimes skip meals. About a couple months later my mum found out that I was cutting so she got me help and I haven't since and Rachel would have told you everything and I didn't want to lose you over this." I finished, by now I had some tears rolling down my cheeks. He wiped them away and just looked at me.

"Shmuel no matter what I will never leave you because of your past. I know you went through hell when you were young and I wouldn't leave just because of what happened. I love you for who you are. And fuck Rachel, she's just trying to get to you."

"But I'm afraid that she'll steal you from me." I said.

"Shmuel I have no feelings for her but I'm in love with you. You couldn't get rid of me even if you tried." He said with a smile.

"Well good cause I don't want to get rid of you." I said and pulled him in so our lips touched. He pulled away and started dragging me to our room. I smiled to myself. I guess he's already ready for round two.

___________________
I know most you probably hate me but hey I fucking updated and I'm pretty happy cause i have been wanting to but school and people just get in the way. But anyway I hope y'all like it and I'll update when I can.

Stay gold my dudes 💛