Chapter 5

A/N that's what Bruno's ex (Rachel) looks like

WARNING: stuff in this chapter might trigger some people.

Shmuel's P.O.V.

After walking out of the house, I got into the car and just sat there crying. I didn't want to end things trust me, but Bruno's ex girlfriend has been blackmailing me for a month and now she made me break up with him and if I didn't she would tell him and I can't let that happen not yet at least.

I cleared the tears off my face, and started the car. I pulled out of the drive way and decided to go to my friend Thomas's.

(That's Thomas)

Thomas and I met at a coffee shop, I was waiting on him and when I was bringing his tea to him, I spilled and fell, the tea went everywhere and Thomas helped me clean up

I was waiting on him and when I was bringing his tea to him, I spilled and fell, the tea went everywhere and Thomas helped me clean up. After that we just started talking and we clicked. So now he's like my best friend.

After a few minutes I arrived at his apartment, he opened the door and I pushed him aside and sat on his coach.

"What's wrong?" he said

"I-I b-b-broke up w-with B-Bruno." I replied and started crying again.

"Why did you break up with him?!"

"H-His ex m-made me do it" 

"What do you mean?"

"She has been making me do all this shit for the past month and now she made me break up with him."

"And you actually did it? What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yelled at me.

"S-She would have t-told h-h-him if I d-didn't" I said through sobs.

"Tell him what?" He said calmly.

"That I use to self harm" I said softly. He came over by me and sat down. 

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want anyone to know"

"Why did you do it?" He asked

"When I was in the camp I-I          w-would get r-r-raped by some of t-the other p-prisoners and when I was 11 the American soldiers released us, I found out that my   s-sister and p-papa didn't make it, s-so I got really depressed and stopped e-eating and I started        c-cutting m-myself. But when I turned 13 my m-mum found o-out, she got m-me help and I finally     s-stopped." I said while some tears rolled down my face. I looked at him and he had tears in his eyes.

"Shmuel I'm so sorry" he replied and tears rolled down his face.

"Please don't cry" I said.

"Its hard not too" he said, still crying. I got closer to him and hugged him, he hugged back and after a few minutes he let go. He wiped away his tears and so did I.

"Do you have a place to stay at?" He asked, I shook my head and he said that I could stay with him. 

"What do you want to do now?" He asked.

"Can we just watch movies?" I said

"Yeah"

~time skip~

The whole day we spent watching movies and eatting pizza. And around 10 we both feel asleep.

___________________________
Hope you guys like this chapter, sorry that it got depressing.

Stay Gold