Chapter 15

Shmuel's P.O.V

"Shmuel please listen to me, we should just tell the police it's them so they can be arrested and put away." Said Bruno

"Bruno-" I said while dragging his name out a bit.

"No Shmuel we need to tell the police it's the responsible thing to do, our safety is more important than revenge."

"Bruno we will be safe once we get back at them."

"Or we could be put in more danger, what is the point of revenge?"

"Because people like them should understand that people like us belong and are no different from them. We are all human, we all have beating hearts. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you should get hate and bashed for it. We need to show them that."

"Yeah and what's going to happen when you confront them. Bully them, beat them, fucking hit them with a car! If you do this it makes you no better than them." 

"If you don't want to be part of it than fine I won't ask you to be but you should support my decisions." I said.

"No I won't support it because it's not right to get back at them, at first it sounded like a good idea but thinking it over it's a bad idea that could get us hurt. They will be after me next and I want to go to the police."

"What the fuck are the police gonna do once they find out that we are a couple they won't want to even help us!" I yelled and I got up from the couch and head towards our room. Than he stopped me.

"You don't know that for sure Shmue-"

"No I do know that for sure Bruno because it's the 1950s do you see many gay couples walking the street? Do you really think the police won't deny us! Hell they will probably say we deserve what we get! Keith and Rachel deserve to pay for hitting me with a car, for bullying me in high school, they deserve no mercy!" I yelled at him even louder this time and cut him off while doing so.

"Who are you?" He said with a confused and frightened face. And he got up and left the house and slammed the door while he was at it. I just rolled my eyes. And I made my way to the dining room table and sat down. A couple minutes later my mom came out of the guest room and asked what was that slam.

"It was Bruno."

"What happened" she asked

"I was telling him I wanted to get revenge because they deserve it and he didn't want to he wanted to go to the police and so he left."

"Sweetie going to the police is the right way to handle this and you shouldn't have yelled at him."

"Mom once the police find out we are a couple they won't want to help us. We should handle it ourselves."

"No you should not. It's dangerous you don't know what these people are capable of doing. And you have no right to yell out him because he's worried and thinking of the safest option."

"But mo-"

"No Shmuel we need to go look for him and you need to apologize"

"Fine let's go" I said to her. I got up from the table and we headed to her car and started driving.

We have been driving around the neighborhood for about 15 minutes now and we haven't found him. I told my mom to go to the park because I know Bruno likes to go there sometimes when he's stressed out.

We arrived at the park and she helped me get out of the car. I got my crutches and we started walking around the park. After walking around we saw no site of him. Where would he be? I started to get worried.

"Mom I don't know where he would be, he likes to come here to calm down"

"I don't know honey let's get back to the car and keep looking he's gotta be around here somewhere." She said, we got back to the car and that's when I noticed something laying on the sidewalk. I made my way there to see it's a jacket. I picked it up and realize it's Bruno's. I looked around and didn't see anything else near.

"Bruno!" I yelled.

Hey y'all um I'll do another chapter either tonight or tomorrow I wanna get this story complete lol and if anyone realizes my Cobra Kia reference than you are amazing

Stay Gold 💛