Chapter 2

~smut a head, if you don't want to read guys having sex than don't read this chapter. By the way I only made smut twice so if it's bad I'm sorry, don't say I didn't warn yea.~

Brunos P.O.V

As I walked off I could hear Shmuel making a pouting sound. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

I go to the table and sit down to eat, few moments later Shmuel comes in with an upset face.

"Awe what's the matter" I joke.

"You" he said, his face went to a upset face to a serious face.

"What did I do" I said acting like I don't know.

"You know what you did"

"I actually don't, please explain to me what I have done" I said with a smirk.

"Ugh you left me in there alone and I was getting turned on." He said, his serious face than turned into a sad one. I got up from my seat and walked over to him, we were about 5 inches apart. I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him a little closer. Are lips were only an inch apart

"I left because I got hungry but I think I lost my appetite now" I whispered.

I put one of my hands on his face and pulled him close so I could close the gap between us. We were at a heavy make out section at this point, he put his hands on the bottom of my thighs, he lifted me up and I swung my legs around his torso. He moved his hands to my neck and he started taking us to the room. We got there within seconds, we parted our lips and he placed me on the bed. He then climbed on top of me and started kissing again. He started going down my jaw, leaving hickeys. He tugged at my shirt meaning he wants it off, I took it off and he started kissing my stomach, he went up to my nipple and started sucking on it. I try to keep in a moan but failed. I grabbed his hair and pulled him up to my lips, my hands travelled to the end of his shirt. I grabbed it and took it off. I pushed him off of me and started unbuttoning his pants. 

"Someone's in a hurry" he smirked, I rolled my eyes at him and took his pants off. I licked along his v-line and pulled his boxers off with my teeth. I pulled the rest of it off of him and put my hands on his dick. I slowly started to pump him, I could hear his soft moans. I started to go faster and his moans filled the room, before he could cum I moved my hands and started sucking him with my mouth. His moans got loud and I could feel him put his hand in my hair. He started moaning my name and I could feel that he was about to cum. Not even moments later he came in my month and I swallowed his load. He pulled me to him and roughly kissed me, and he slid his tongue in my month. After a little bit we broke apart, he pushed me off of him and got on top of me. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them off along with my boxers. He put two fingers in my month and told me to suck, I did as I was told, i sucked on then for about a minute and took them out.

"Bruno I'm going to stick them inside you and tell me when you fell comfortable okay?" He said, I just nodded in response and I felt him slowly push the fingers into me, it felt painful at first but then it felt okay,  I told Shmuel to move them and he did. The pain was horrible but soon that pain slowly turned into pleasure. I moaned and I felt his fingers slid out.
I looked down and I seen his dick going near my entrance. 

"This is going to be a little more painful so just tell me if it hurts" he said, I nodded and he put the tip in my entrance. I tensed up by the feeling and he pushed s little further in, god is was painful. After a few moments I got use to the size and told him to move. He did and he went a little fast, a little bit of it was painful but then it turned into pleasure. I told him to go faster and he did. Loud moans left my month, and it felt so good. Our skin slapped together everytime he thrusted into me. He got my cock and started pumping it, after a few minutes of moaning I came on him and my stomach. He was still thrusting into me even faster than ever. He moaned my name and came inside of me. He took his dick out of me and licked my cum off of me, he laid down beside me and kissed my forehead, we cover ourselves with a blanket and fell asleep.

Hope y'all like this chapter

Stay Gold my dudes 💛