Chapter 17

Shmuel's POV

Me and my mom quickly went back to the house and I called Dylan and Thomas to come over. Once they arrived I told them that Bruno was missing.

"We have to go to the police!" Said Thomas

"Yes let's go to the police station" said my mom. The three were all talking and I still had Bruno's jacket in my hands. We all decided to go and when I was getting up a piece of paper fell out of Bruno's jacket.

It said:

Sorry it had to come to this Shmuel but Bruno's gone. Truly he never loved you, honestly he despised you. Why do you think I was here in the first place? how I found you two. He told me he wanted to get rid of you. He had us hit you with a car! how else would we know where you were in the first place. I'm sorry Shmuel -R

No. I don't believe it. He wouldn't do that to me, he wouldn't leave me. Would he? I fell to my knees and starting crying.

"Shmuel honey what's wrong?" My mom said and came right to my side once she saw me fall.

"He's g-gone." I could hardly make it out of my mouth. 

"What are you talking about." Dylan said, him and Thomas came to my side as well.

The note was on the ground and I pointed at it so they'd read it. Thomas read it out loud.

"No this can't be true." My mom said. "He wouldn't do that."

"How e-else would s-she know where w-we are mom." I kept crying while talking. "I-I don't want t-to believe it b-but I just c-can't help n-not too."

"Shmuel he wouldn't they must have did something to him or taken him. He loves you." Thomas said.

"How do you know for sure."

"Shmuel when you're at work he literally calls us and talks about his dinner meal he has planned for you when you get home. He tells us whenever he tickles you you snort like a pig and he finds it so cute. He always talks about you. Good things about you never bad, he wants to marry you one day and even take your last name." Thomas said to me.

"If you ask me he talks to much about you to be honest." Dylan said and Thomas hit him. "Hey okay rude." Thomas rolled his eyes at him and looked at me again.

"He loves you trust us he wouldn't leave you for a bitch like her or anyone else." I nodded at him and wiped my tears away.

"He's right honey he does the same thing to me. Calls me when you bring him flowers when you get off work. Those assholes did something to him and we need to find him." My mom said. And she told the other two to help me up. Of course I still have a broken leg when all this shit is happening.

"Alright how are we gonna find him." I said with hope.

"I have no idea." Said Thomas. 

Bruno's POV
(A few days have gone by)

I can't take this anymore, Hunter won't stop doing things to me. Rachel comes in here and kisses me and tells me how much she misses me. I haven't really saw Keith though. I just want to go home.  I was still naked on the bed and no one's come in here for a while. Maybe it's nighttime. And that's when I heard the door slam open. It's Keith.

"That fucking whore . Now since we have you here she won't shut the hell up. Even while I'm having sex with her she'll bring you up." He yelled and walked around the room. He than stopped, looked at me and punched me in the face. Fuck it fucking hurt.

"fuck." I yelled

"You shut the fuck up. If it wasn't for those two you'd be dead right now."

"Why are you with them anyway." I said, he just glanced at me and didn't say anything.

"I mean hell Hunter is gay right? Don't you hate  that?" He looked at me again and punched me another time.

I catch my breath and said, "hell Rachel still wants me not you, Hunter wants me. why are you here Keith?"

"Because I fucking love Rachel! And Hunter is my best friend and I'm still here because I care about them and as for you I'll change that because you are nothing compared to me. I will fucking kill you either if they like it or not!" Before I could say anything else he walked out and slammed the door behind him. 

Hey y'all sorry it's a little short I'm still deciding how I want this story to go lol. I hope y'all like it ☺️

Stay Gold 💛