Chapter 19

Bruno's POV

Nothing else has happened much since I've been here. Of course Rachel will still come in here and cuddle me and kiss me. I haven't seen much of Keith since the fight we had and Hunter, well surprisingly he hasn't been in here that much lately. But right now I'm alone they have given me a little more freedom though, I'm not tied down anymore they just keep the door locked of course and they have given me a large shirt to where with some shorts and socks.

And I know now when it's day or night time because there is a little window in the room and I can see light out of. There was a certain over it before but Rachel moved in and I know it's to tiny for me in try to get out of. I don't have much do when they leave me alone. To be honest I kinda like it when someone comes in so I don't feel alone. God what's happening to me.

I heard the door open and saw it was Hunter. Oh boy.

"Hey Bruno." He seemed happy so that might be a good thing.

"Hi" he came closer to me and sat on the bed beside me.

"How'd you sleep?" He moved even closer and held my hands in his.

"It was okay." I replied trying not to look up at him. And he noticed that so he let go of my one hand and put his under my chin to left it up and I met his blue eyes.

"Hey are you upset? I'm sorry I haven't been in here that much just had to deal with something's but I'm free now and will be paying all my attention on you." He said with a quick smile and kissed me on the cheek. I know if I don't play along he'll get pissed and I want to make sure he's happy.

"Y-Yeah I've just been lonely. It's okay." I smile back to him which made him more happy. He removed his hands from mine and slightly pushed me down on the bed.

- Time skip because I don't want to write that shit again -

After he was finish he laid down beside me. Once he caught his breath he turned towards me.

"Get up" he said.

"W-Why?" I was scared. Did I upset him?

"Just get up." He said. He didn't seem mad. I just nodded my head and got up. He walked over to my side and picked me up bridal style.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I'm freaking out right now.

"Calm down I'm taking you to the bathroom to shower." He said and we walked out of the door. Once we got to the bathroom he put me down. And told me he'll be right outside the door when I'm done. I got in and the water felt amazing on my skin. They haven't let me shower since I've got here. Thinking about what has happened for the past few weeks makes me start bawling. God why can't I just fight back, why am I even here I just want to be with Shmuel. I can't stand it here. I hate myself for even letting Hunter touch me. He makes me feel like a slut. Shmuel he makes me feel loved. God I miss his touch, I miss his kisses, I miss the way he'd wrap his arms around my waist when I'm cooking.

I realized I must have been taking awhile because Hunter was knocking on the door.

"I'm finishing up now I'll be out in a minute." I finished up in the shower and got out. I grabbed a towel and started wiping myself off. I heard the door open and there he was.

"Come on let's get you something to where." Hunter said to me and he wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked out of the bathroom and he took me back into the room I've been in, he told me to sit on the bed and he said he'd be right back. I noticed just outside of my door there was a small living area and there was a door with stairs leading up. I heard foot steps coming from above. Moments later he came back down stairs with a green sweater and black shorts. Once I put them on he got in bed and told me to lay with him, I got in bed and he cuddled up to me and he fell asleep.

After a little while he moved off me and I got the chance to get up and go towards the door. To my luck it was unlock. I kept looking back to make sure he wasn't waking up. I got out and closed the door. No one was in the living room down here so I made my way towards the stairs. I quickly walked up them and once I got to the top floor I looked around and saw no one. The stair entered the kitchen and I walked across the kitchen and heard moaning. Keith and Rachel must be having sex. There was a back door in the kitchen so I opened it. It made a little squeaking noise, so I made sure to open it every slowly, once I had enough room to slip out I closed the door behind me and ran.

I can tell I was at Rachel's house she's been in since high school. I don't know where I wanted to go. But for some reason my feet took me to my old house. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door. After a few minutes Gretel opened the door.

"Bruno." She said in shock. Than She quickly gather herself together. "Oh my god Bruno!" She yelled this time and hugged me. I missed her. I started crying and hugged her tighter.

"Gretel what is all the noise?" Said my mom, she walked over to the door finding us hugging. Gretel stopped hugging me so my mom can look at me.

Before I could say anything to her she grabbed me and hugged me so tight. I cried harder than before and I felt Gretel hug us both. My mom loosened her grip so she can look at me.

"What happened to you?" She said to me, putting a hand on my cheek.

"I was kidnapped by Keith, Rachel, and Hunter. I've been in London living with Shmuel this entire time since high school and about a month and a half ago they hit Shmuel with a car and about 3 weeks ago they kidnapped me when I was in the park." They both looked shocked and worried at the same time. My mom had us move to the living room.

"Look I'm sorry and I know you guys will never accept me an-"

"No Bruno I'm sorry I realized I was wrong you are my son it doesn't matter who you are with as long as your happy." I nodded at her.

"Where's the phone?" I asked. She pointed in the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen and dialed his number.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

Come on answer the phone 

*ring*

"Hello?"

"Lisa?"

"Bruno? Honey where are you?"

"At my parents house, where's Shmuel?"

"He's heading to Berlin, he figured out where you are."

"Okay thank you." We said a few more words to each other and hung up the phone. I walked back in the living room.

"Shmuel knows I'm here. He's planning on going to Rachel's and I know he has his gun on him."

"Gun?! Bruno you should call the police." Gretel said.

"I will once I know where Shmuel is. He needs to know I'm okay before he gets to Rachel's and does something stupid." I said to her. 

Hey hope y'all like it. Next chapter is the last! I'm sad about it but happy that I will have it finished.

Stay Gold 💛