Chapter 4

A/N- okay so I decided to keep this story running, I got an idea of how I want it to play out.
P.S. I'm going to try to update once a week, I'm sorry if I'm not able to one week but I'll try, by the way thank you all for reading my story.
P.P.S. this chapter is going to be short.

Bruno's POV

I woke up and I seen that Shmuel wasn't beside me. I got out of bed and went down stairs. I see him sitting on the couch while looking down at something. I walked a little closer to him and touched his shoulder, he jumped a little and I seen the side of his face and there was a tear rolling down his cheek. He quickly whipped it away not knowing that I seen it. I walked around the couch so that I was in front of him.

"What's wrong" I said

"N-nothing"

"Don't lie, I know there's something wrong" I said

He got up while saying "Bruno there's nothing wrong" he started walking away but I stopped him and turned him to face me.

"If there's nothing wrong then why were you crying?"

"I wasn-"

"Stop lying to me"

He just looked at me and shook his head meaning no.

"Why can't you tell me" I said

"I can't do this anymore" he whispered.

"Can't do what" I said softly

"I can't be with you anymore" he said with tears rolling down his face.

"What! Why!?"

"Because I-I j-just can't anymore, I'm s-sorry." He studdered through sobs.

"I can't believe after all we've been through, you'd be willing to give everything up!?" I said with tears running down my face.

"I-it's not like I want to Bruno" he said, looking up at me. 

"Then why are you?!"

"I-I can't tell y-you" he replied.

I wiped the tears that were on my cheeks and said "get out" in a whisper.

"W-what" he hiccuped.

"I said get out!!" I yelled, then more tears ran down his face and some ran down mine. He just nodded in response and got his car keys and left.

After he closed the door, I leaned up against it and started crying. I can't believe he did this after ever thing. He didn't even tell me what I did wrong.