Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Tyga

“Later Lyly” Trey had said when I had left JD’s studio. Lyric was in all smiles when we left she had asked if we could stop by her house so she can change. I was glad she got her friend back but also mad because I couldn’t seem to get rid of this niqqa for nothing. I couldn’t just, not accept his apology because I knew how Lyric would react but I guess it’s straight, as long as he knows that Lyric is mines.  As we got to her house she ran upstairs I followed her.  We had already stopped by my house and showered there but she didn’t have anything there that would be what she said “the perfect outfit” “I need your help what should I wear” she said walking inside her closet. I sat down on the bed “Model a little bit for me” I said with a grin. She smiled then closed her closet door. I waited for her show. .….I don’t know how many things she has tried on now I lost count after the first ten. “Babe if we gonna make the party we need to get going” I said checking my watch. “Fine I think this is the one anyways” she said. She came out sporting a short white cocktail dress that was hugging her hips just right. I stood up as she walked over to me. She spun around “Do you like it?” she asked. “Mmm” I said licking my lips. “Stop it” she said with a smile. “We’re running late remember” she said as she went into the bathroom. “I think we have a little time to spare” I said outside of the bathroom door. “Yeah I knew you would say that” she said. I grinned then waited until she came out “Okay I’m ready now” she grabbed her clutch. “Come on let’s go” I said as we headed out of her house.

The Lounge

Trey

I was sitting at the bar about to get another drink when Lyric walked in looking sexy like always. I watched her stopped and chat with others her eyes searched until they found mines. I smiled before taking a sip of my drink. She finished her conversation with them and walked over to me leaving Tyga behind. I ordered for her which made her grin “How do you know I want that?” she asked sitting down on a stool beside me. “Well I know anything other than that would make you drunk and we don’t want that now do we” I said with a smirk. “You right we don’t want that” she laughed. I love making her laugh it makes me think of the good times, when we were together but now as I think about it all the times with Lyric were good. She thanked the bartender and sipped on her drink “How are you” she asked. “I’m pretty good now” I said to her. “And why is that?” she asked with a grin. Tyga made his way over to us cutting our conversation short. I sighed then said “What’s up Tyga” “Nothing much man” he answered me sitting next to Lyric putting his hand over hers. I looked at it and saw the ring on it I took another shot of Vodka. “You better chill with the drinks Trey” Lyric said concerned. “Yeah we gonna have to get somebody to wheel you out of here when the party is over” Tyga said laughing. I stared at him I can’t stand this niqqa I thought to myself but I will put up with him because of Lyric. “We’re having a special celebration” JD said upon the stage. “Lyric and Trey come on down here” JD said.  I glanced over at her “Let’s go” I said grabbing her hand and taking her through the crowd. I climbed up the stage then pull Lyric up. I took the microphone from JD “We would like to thank all of ya’ll for coming out this is a very special night for the two of us” I said speaking for us. Lyric then grabbed the microphone from me with a smile then said “I’m really happy that I got to work with my friend on this song we had a lot fun writing it. I’m glad that I have such a big support group, a family behind me. I want to thank ya for being there for me when I needed you the most. I love each and every last one of ya’ll” she said with tears in her eyes. I pulled a tissue out of my pocket because I knew this would happen, Lyric gets very emotional when she talks about family. She smiles then says “Look at me….crying” she wipes her tears gently careful not to wipe off her makeup which I see no need of wearing it. “Ya’ll have fun tonight okay” she said before getting off the stage. People cheered and congratulated us. She walked over to Tyga, he wiped away the remaining tears as I walked back to the bar. I guess this would be where I spent my night. I watched as Tyga took her to the dance floor they were dancing close. She started grinding on him I saw him whisper something in her ear causing her to smile. I really hated this….this gap between us but I made it there. How can I forget she keeps reminding me? The music suddenly changes from fast to slow I was glad of the change. A song started playing what my mind was thinking. (You should listen to “I Can’t Stop Loving You” by KEM while reading) Lyric wrapped her arms around Tyga as they swayed back and forth. I took another shot and watched then thought about us. I couldn’t just let her do this; I couldn’t just watch the one I love just fall in love with somebody when we both know that we belong together. I walked over to them and tapped Tyga on the shoulder. “Hey umm can I have this dance with Lyric” I asked. Lyric glanced over at Tyga then he said looking at her “Yeah…sure” he kissed her then walked to a nearby table. I put my hands over her waist she put her arms around my neck. We started to dance I haven’t been this close to her in forever. I held her a little more tightly I didn’t want to let go as we continued to dance. She smiled then put her head on my chest my heart started to beat rapidly she looked up then grinned. I smiled back then bit my lip she laid back on my chest as my arms lower as we both relaxed. I put my mouth to her ear then sung along with KEM.

"I Can't Stop Loving You"

[Verse 1:]
I think about the day I met the perfect stranger, I think about us.
And I think about the day I got wrapped around your fingers, I think about us.
The sun was shining on you
The Lord was smiling on me
And love was calling us I had my mind made up.

[Chorus:]
And I can't stop loving you
I can't help myself
And I can't get over you
No matter what I tell myself baby.

[Verse 2:]
Never thought I'd ever love anyone else in my weakness, I think about us.
And I think about the day you left without speaking, I think about us.
I think about the love we have for our children, I think about us.
I think about the way we laughed without a reason, I think about us girl.
There will be no more lies
Somebody tell me why I feel like I'm dying.
Lord what's come over me
Ohh baby can't you see

[Chorus:]

That I can't stop loving you
I can't help myself
And I can't get over you
No matter what I tell myself baby
Yea Yea
I can't stop loving you (stop loving you girl)
No matter how hard I try
And I can't get over you baby
And I don't know why

I think about us [x7]

Ooooohh, baby.
I can't get over you!
Oh yea, baby.
Mmmmmmm, Girl.
What am I gonna do?
Oooooooh, baby.
I think about - the love we had.
I think about the way you laugh.
Mmmmm, girl, hey - hey.
I can't get over you!

I can't stop kissing you baby,
I can't stop wanting you baby,
I can't stop loving you
GIRL-erl-erl yeah..
Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey
I CAN'T GET OVER YOU!!!

I can't stop missing you girl,
I can't stop feeling you girl.
I can't stop thinking bout you!
I can't stop dreaming bout you
I can't stop loving you girl.

When the song ended me and Lyric were looking into each other eyes, I caressed her face then reached down to kiss her when…..

==========================================================================

Hey thanks for reading. Dont forget to comment and vote. Tell me if you liked the chapter or not. Its only few more left. Oh i have a external link if you wanted to see the dress Lyric wore.

One Love (A Trey Songz Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara