Chapter 2

"Hey gustav ." I greeted the security guard . I put my hands through the slot so he could cuff me . "Hello ." He said back .

"We just got to get your shots and some bloodiest done and then you'll be paired ." Gustavo explained.

"Ok." I timidly replied . He led me through the winding hallways to Dr . Noel's office . "Hi doctor Noel ." I Said the blonde haired woman . She was always nice to me . She's make jokes and ask how I was when we met up.

"Hello , one of my favorite patients today ." She said making me giggle . "Now let's clip this on your finger to check your heart rate , and this on your arm for blood pressure ." She explained hooking me up .

"Now that we have your heart rate , let's draw some blood ." She exclaimed outing the needle to the crease of my elbow . I winced as she inserted the needle to draw the blood . I hated the needles , the were really big and hurt bad.

"Alright all done ." She said typing into her computer . She put the vile in a little holder and dipped a q tip in the blood . After swiping the blood on a little screen she closed the top of it .

"Now while you blood is being scanned , how have you been ?" She asked turning to me . "I've been good , they gave me and extra cookie at lunch yesterday ." I Said happily .

"Oh how fun , have you been taking your medicine so you don't get sick ?" She asked . We have to take medicine everyday to keep us healthy . If we didn't they would sit on us and make us take it .

"Oh yeas , I make sure to take it right away ." I told her with a smile . "Good girl , now let's check this blood shall we ." She said when the computer thing beeped.

"Oh shit , Gustav get Marshall ." Dr Noel said seriously to Gustav . Gustav ran as fast as he could out the door . Marshall was the man who ran the facility .

He was strong and scary . Never really talked much though , it was his presence that intimidated me . He entered the room a moment later turning to Dr.Noel.

"What's the meaning of this ?" He ask his deep voice seeming to vibrate off the walls . "Look her blood is strong enough , for him ." She said pointing to the computer screen .

"Holy hell , I never though I'd live to see the day ." He stepped back rubbing his forehead . "Take her to his cell now ." He yelled to Gustav.

"Gustav what does he mean , where am I going ?" I asked . "I can't say , I'm sorry ." Gustav Said .

He brought me to a cell I had never seen before . It had a steel door that looked all bent , and the aura was dark and scary . "In you go ." Gustav Said shoving me in the room and leaving .

"Wait please don't leave me !" I cried out griping the bars on the door . Turning around all I saw was darkness . My heart was pounding out fo my chest when I heard a deep ferocious growl emitting front he dark chamber .

I couldn't see anything and my eyes weren't adjusted to the darkness . I heard whatever was in her moving closer towards me . I stayed in the only puddle of light as if that would save me .

"Hm , didn't think they'd give me another ." I heard a deep voice rumble . "Please don't hurt me ." I begged shifting my eyes trying to spot who was talking . "Aw little lamb I'm not going to hurt you , I'm going to make you feel real good ." He chuckled menacingly.

In the strip of a light a tall, strong , sexy , naked , man appeared in front of me . "Well well Well , what do we have here ?" He said rhetorically. "Oh how lovely ." He Said as gained proximity to me .

I just stood there and watch him stalk me . He stopped in front of me pulling me to him . He sniffed my neck and kissed me there . "I'm going to fuck You raw. This brought tears to my eyes. I began sobbing as he held onto me .

My tears continued to stream down my cheeks . "Aww don't cry , I'm taking a likening to you ." He Said when he got close to me .

He gripped the back of my neck with one hand and wipe my tears with the other . "Shh , love I'm not going to hurt you ."

"Here lie down on my bed ." He Said guidon me to his sleeping spot. The mattress had claw marks in it . As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I began to notice the claw marks , and blood around the concrete room .

"Here lie down babe , it'll make you feel better ." He Said as I say on the bed . "I'm sorry ." I croaked out feeling bad for being a blubbering mess .

"Oh don't worry about it babe , I just want you to be comfortable ." He Said looking deep into my eyes .

"Here rest , we don't have to do anything tonight ." He said wrapping me up in the blanket . I watched him with wide eyes not trusting of the beast in front of me .

"Comfortable ?" He asked . I nodded quickly not wanting to be killed . I looked around at the blood splattered everyone . The wolf was going to kill me . I knew it .

"Don't mind the blood babe , I don't think I'll hurt you ." He said smirking . He doesn't think he'll hurt me . Oh god , there's still a chance he'll hurt me . I just couldn't catch a break could I ?

"Sleep , we can continue this later ." He Said walking across the room to sit in the chair . I rolls onto my side to face the wall . I closed my eyes and laid there eventually after forever sleep came .